British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

Best tattoo/artist shop in bc

39K views 48 replies 28 participants last post by  jay_leask 
#1 ·
Ive been thinking of getting a tattoo but i need it done by someone with enough experience and pride in his work. After all its going on my body to stay. Anyone know someone in bc?

#33 ·
i have 6 inch tattoo on the back of my leg, $175. Artist shouldn't be charging you more than $70 an hour

#36 ·
Hi ,
I am a tattoo artist new to this forum.
I have a home studio and I have been tattooing professionally in shops for 15 years.
Because of the low overhead I charge 100 an hour! I specialize in black and grey so I may be able to assist the joker here!
I do lots of other styles though too.
check me out at Kim Sirrs, Tattoo Artist and Painter in Vancouver, BC, Canada. custom art/art school trained.
thanks!

#39 ·
i got mine from dutchman tattoo last 2007 and still the ink looks incredible some people thought its just sticker that you can take off by scrubbing and they have to look at it closely and tell me that nice where do you got that?

i got like a 3" butterfly on my knee and they charge for 75/hr

#42 ·
Dave Green and others from Sacred heart.A client of mine had Dave do some portrait all over his upper body and it was on a grand scale. His tatties looked absolutely outstanding.

#45 ·
I go to Black Rabbit Tattoo Studio... also got my piercing done there... really clean and great art... they are very awesome with portraits and script, but that being said they also put a lot of pride into creating unique pieces :) I am saving up for my next tatty!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.