Testimonial for Andrew (used him to buy a house)
Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook
Register

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Nicklfire

Testimonial for Andrew (used him to buy a house)

This is a discussion on Testimonial for Andrew (used him to buy a house) within the Dominion Lending Centres - Clear Trust Mortgages forums, part of the Corporate Sponsors category; Hey All Just wanted to leave a testimonial for Andrew. Back in june we decided to buy a house here ...

DefaultTestimonial for Andrew (used him to buy a house)

Hey All

Just wanted to leave a testimonial for Andrew. Back in june we decided to buy a house here in Chilliwack and because andrew has supported the forum for so many years i just wanted to give him my business and i'm sure glad i did. Andrew was there every step of the way answering all the questions i had. This was my first time buying a home and he was very accommodating (even driving out to chilliwack to meet us a few times).

In the end we got the very best rate we could out of anywhere. He even got the rate lowered after we signed the papers before the final papers were closed. He's always working to ensure we got the best rate possible and the process was much easier then i expected (which i assume is greatly in part to him).

Overall i couldn't have been happier and got into the market at a great time with a great interest rate.

Very pleased sir, you have my vote of confidence and i hope anyone else renewing or buying a home uses andrew for his services or at least gives him the opportunity as i'm sure you will be as happy as i was.

-Shawn A
    Diztrbd1 and dlogan like this.
    Support BCA Click HERE To Become A Donator

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCAquaria.com
    Advertisements

Thanks for the kind words Shawn. It was a pleasure to be of help!
    Find out how a licensed mortgage broker can be an advantage for securing a better mortgage:
    http://www.andrewleung.ca - Licensed Mortgage Broker, Mortgage Pro"fish"onal!

An interesting study from the Bank of Canada on mortgage discounting.

Forum Newbie

Andrew was a pleasure to work with very professional, knowledgeable, hard-working, enthusiastic & helpful....I appreciate Andrew’s advice and expertise in so many areas including getting the house market-ready, pricing the house, recommending local technicians...we would highly recommend him....
    Thanks..