Hello
Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook
Register

Hello

This is a discussion on Hello within the Introduction Area forums, part of the BCA Main Navigation category; Hello, I've been keeping fish off and on since i was a kid. Got back into freshwater about a year ...

Forum Beginner

DefaultHello

Hello,
    I've been keeping fish off and on since i was a kid. Got back into freshwater about a year ago after taking a break from the hobby following a number of small frustrating disasters dabbling in saltwater. I have converted my biocube14 to a low tech planted tank and have recently started up a 29 gallon. (yes it is cycled) I have been lurking on the forums for a very long time trying to soak up as much information as possible and make sense of it all. The more I read the more horrified I become by the obvious torture I put my poor fish through before I knew any better all those years ago. Im quite determined to be a good fish keeper at this point and am currently in the process of attempting to nurse a beautiful adult pair of pearl gourami back to health that I obtained in less than ideal condition. Looking forward to success in this hobby through the welth of experience and information here.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCAquaria.com
    Advertisements

Welcome to the BCA pool ...
    Small fish room, 19 tanks - various sizes.

Fish Room Album

I keep most of my breeding groups in biotope tanks. I remove pairs or breeding groups to special tanks to spawn and raise fry. Cichlids are what I breed mostly but have an interest in catfish - corys & dwarf plecos.

Forum Novice

Welcome to BCA and Merry Christmas
    Yes, we have a lot of experienced hobbyists that help out. Just have to ask.