Not new but I may as well be...
Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook
Register

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By skullbanger
  • 1 Post By skullbanger

Not new but I may as well be...

This is a discussion on Not new but I may as well be... within the Introduction Area forums, part of the BCA Main Navigation category; Hey everybody. It has been my absolute pleasure to be part of this community for many years now but after ...

Forum Newbie

DefaultNot new but I may as well be...

Hey everybody. It has been my absolute pleasure to be part of this community for many years now but after a hiatus I figure I should say hi and introduce the fact that I have spawned new aquarist my name so Clint and I'm located on the beautiful sunshine coast. I have mostly been a saltwater addict but after losing a whole display to a stuck heater and almost 10k in corals, I quit. Now some 10 years later and I've got 2 kids who are up and coming addicts. They are currently looking after 24 baby axolotls and are doing a great job. Really hoping to start some more intrest and such up here. Anyway thanks for always being here for the new and the old aqaurisasts alike.
    MEDHBSI likes this.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCAquaria.com
    Advertisements

Hey Clint, great to hear your kids are interested in the hobby which I'm sure was helped along by dad. I any case welcome back to the forum, and we will always be here and are happy to have you all as part of BCaquaia now and in the future.
    1 Fluval Spec V tank set up right now.
    ​Future set up will be a planted Fluval Osaka 155 cube tank with a HOB Seachem Tidal 55 power filter, a large sponge filter and a Eheim 2236 canister filter, lighting will be a Kessil a160we Tuna Sun with a dawn to dusk Kessil Spectra controller and pressurized Co2

Sponsor

Welcome
    Aboard !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Remove Advertisements
    BCAquaria.com
    Advertisements

Never too long to return to the hobby ... welcome to the BC Aq Tank
    Small fish room, 19 tanks - various sizes.

Fish Room Album

I keep most of my breeding groups in biotope tanks. I remove pairs or breeding groups to special tanks to spawn and raise fry. Cichlids are what I breed mostly but have an interest in catfish - corys & dwarf plecos.

Super Moderator SeaHorse_Fanatic's Avatar

Hi Clint. Not many of us from over a decade ago so its good to have another old-timer back. I lived & worked up in Powell River area for several years so I'm very familiar with the Sunshine Coast. Did a round trip twice a month for four years.

Anthony

Forum Newbie

Thanks everyone. This community has always been great. I believe we have met before Anthony. Back when I had my marine tanks going and my best buddy was still with us. I can't wait to get a planted tank going now. After seeing some of the stuff at Canadian aquatics, I'm gonna need more tanks
    Mark Brown likes this.