Great fish experience at Mr Pets
Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook
Register

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Great fish experience at Mr Pets

This is a discussion on Great fish experience at Mr Pets within the Mr. Pet's forums, part of the Sponsors category; I was recently in the Mr Pets store in Coquitlam. Too often people complain about bad experiences so today I ...

DefaultGreat fish experience at Mr Pets

I was recently in the Mr Pets store in Coquitlam. Too often people complain about bad experiences so today I thought I would share a good one! I visited this store for the first time in awhile and was very pleased to have met one of their new aquatics employees. I believe his name was Justin. He was very educated on all things involving fish, filters, live plants and everything in between. He didnt argue or disagree with advice I have already been given. Rather he explained his own experiences from all his years of fish keeping. He gladly took the time to explain to me many things about fish and fish tank keeping that no other pet store had explained to me before. Although my brain was nearly overloaded with information he also wrote some things down for me to go home and research. Aquarium nitrogen cycle was one of the things but he also recommended that I join BC Aquaria. So here I am. One happy shopper. Glad to have met an employee that seems to love his job and enjoy helping people solve some of their fish tank issues at home. If you are ever in the area I recommend stoping by and having a chat with him. Thanks again Mr Pets for the great experience!!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCAquaria.com
    Advertisements

I think I had a nice chat with the same employee at that location.
    "I have one last request. Please slap me in the face with that wad of cash." - Yui Hirasawa (K-On!)
    http://www.facebook.com/velocitycurvephoto

Forum Guru

Welcome to BCA. Thanks for sharing your experience. It helps us buyers where to shop and such.
    95 Gallon Malawi tank (Demasoni And Yellow Lab Only Tank)

Plecoholics Anonymous Member #23

5. Remove Advertisements
    BCAquaria.com
    Advertisements

Welcome to BCA The best thing about the sponsers on BCA is they actually take the time to educate (properly) these important things

Well im glad he introduced me to BC Aquaria. I have already found a lot of information that I was looking for just by reading over some of the forums. Not many employees take the time to go the extra mile. Im definitely going to have a nicer fish tank now. Some people on here have some really nice fish tanks. Im amazed!

Mr Pets (Port Coquitlam) did an amazing job of upgrading when they moved, and that includeed the fishroom guy. I was pretty impressed with him. Jenifer, the manager, is great, and really easy to talk with, as well.

Forum Snooper

I also had a good experience at the port coquitlam location. The guy working there was very helpful and seem to be really into the fish and tanks. Fish room and tanks are cleaned up. The fish area has really improved recently.

Thank you for the positive feedback it helps inspire us to do an even better job. I know that Justin will be especially pleased.

Thumbs up

Just another Thanks to Justin in Poco, thanks for the help and great service. Always good to see someone who actually cares for the fish in the store.
    75g mixed Africans
    75g Discus, Rummynose Tetras
    30g Fire Belly Toads, A bunch of Mixed Danios, Marbled crays
    10G Wild Betta
    10G Macrostoma Betta
    7g Betas Sorority
    3g Shrimps and Rasboras
    A few other Betas too
    2 B!$@#y Cats
    2 Leopard Geckos, Charlie the Crested gecko
    Oh ya and 3 Kids

I posted before how happy I am with that store. I was pleased to find it so close to my place when we moved here. I didn't know the name of the fish guy, but he is very nice and it shows how much he really likes his job. We recently discussed the puffers after the cutie from my avatar died and I was considering a replacement.
    Thanks from me as well!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast