Great service!
Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook
Register

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree76Likes

Great service!

This is a discussion on Great service! within the Mr. Pet's forums, part of the Vendors category; My wife and i stopped in for another visit and despite it being busy, we were greeted, and served quickly ...

Mr Know It all

DefaultGreat service!

My wife and i stopped in for another visit and despite it being busy, we were greeted, and served quickly (the girl at the tanks was very quick at catching the right fishies)
    Claudia likes this.
    33G Reef || 20G Chain Loach Tank || 9.8G Twin Tanks || 2.5G Nano Tank
    Neven's Planted Addiction
    Neven's 33G Reef!

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCAquaria.com
    Advertisements

I dont go often enough (specially that i ma 2 blocks away) but the times i have been there i am greeted as soon as i open the door
    29g Cube - Saltwater
    20g Community
    20g Community

RIP Tyson, March 18th,1997-Dec 21st, 2010

><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>
    ><((((º>`·.¸(((º>¸¸
    `·.. ><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.

This thread is just too obvious LMAO!!
    If we can't post our neg experiences I don't think these hand holding, belly rubbing posts should be allowed either.
    Now how about a big fat cup of Kumbya!!!

5. Remove Advertisements
    BCAquaria.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by budahrox View Post
    If we can't post our neg experiences I don't think these hand holding, belly rubbing posts should be allowed either.
    Exactly Thank-you..

Forum Snooper

Well dont all back yard dog breeders always greet you with a smile and a hello, even though they dont give a damn about their livestock....just saying. I hate all backyard breeders of dogs and cats STOP IT!!!

If you have had a questionable experience at a sponsors store try and resolve it with a PM or a phone call in private. On the other hand when you've had a good experience I see nothing wrong with giving them cudo's in public on the forum to support their sponsorship IMO
    jobber likes this.
    1 Fluval Spec V tank set up right now.
    ​Future set up will be a planted Fluval Osaka 155 cube tank with a HOB Seachem Tidal 55 power filter, a large sponge filter and a Eheim 2236 canister filter, lighting will be a Kessil a160we Tuna Sun with a dawn to dusk Kessil Spectra controller and pressurized Co2

Quote Originally Posted by budahrox View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Slopster View Post
    Exactly Thank-you..
    As soon as I saw the title of the thread ,the poster and the store in question !!
    I laughed out loud.......really tho ! A guy can complain that he wanted a specific plant REGARDLESS of the condition of the roots....he wanted it anyways...they refuse to sell it to him. He puts up a post and is shot down for it. NO negative posts about sponsors ????....IMO NOT a place I would go back to.The plant would of probably did better at the complainers house ( you know who you are ) in his tank...

But hey I went to a store and they greeted me nicely and caught fish real fast.....sheesh there's gonna be a line up there eh !

This is a little on the embarrassing side.....Way to obvious of a so called belly rubbing post...come on people .

respectfully
    A fellow fish hobbiest

IMHO
    Whether or not a store is a sponsor should have nothing to do with it.
    On a public forum it should be totally up to the individual how they want to handle it.
    Sharing good & bad experiences is reality anything else is politics & shouldn't be part of this or any other forums
    Let them live & die by the sword they wield.
    I think we're all big enough kids here to decide how we view both sides of a situation.
    I'm also sure that they are big enough kids to speak up for themselves & clarify a situation if they so wish.

Quote Originally Posted by Clown Lover View Post
    If you have had a questionable experience at a sponsors store try and resolve it with a PM or a phone call in private. On the other hand when you've had a good experience I see nothing wrong with giving them cudo's in public on the forum to support their sponsorship IMO
    agreed ...but a day or 2 after the plant thread...LOL.
    More important is the way we are allowed to express ourselves. Or NOT in some cases.
    A while back there was a thread about a store on Fraser street....slamming it good I may add and all sorts of people jumped on for the slamfest !! Some even suggested calling the SPCA ...and one was all giddy that while they were in there, they actually saw the SPCA guy !!! Whooo hooo!! He got what he deserved for sure a lot of people read the thread and were slamming the place....YES HE GOT WHAT HE DESERVED.or did he ?......IMO ...Apparently...he did ...... for not being a sponsor.
    That to me is SAD ......
    Last edited by Aquaman; 02-04-2012 at 09:11 AM.
    budahrox, Ursus sapien and Aswain like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquaman View Post
    agreed ...but a day or 2 after the plant thread...LOL.
    More important is the way we are allowed to express ourselves. Or NOT in some cases.
    A while back there was a thread about a store on Fraser street....slamming it good I may add and all sorts of people jumped on for the slamfest !! Some even suggested calling the SPCA ...and one was all giddy that while they were in there, they actually saw the SPCA guy !!! Whooo hooo!! He got what he deserved for sure a lot of people read the thread and were slamming the place....YES HE GOT WHAT HE DESERVED.or did he ?......IMO ...Apparently...he did ...... for not being a sponsor.

That to me is SAD ......
    I can agree with just about everything posted. But for the record When I originally posted that thread aboutthe place on Fraser, I DID NOT put their name in it. Alot of people wanted to know who it was & since no mods seemed to have problem with it , I said who it was! I got plenty of bs from a select few members for posting it & it was eventually taken down. But now it's ok to post "bad experiences"?? I find that pretty lame, I also find it lame that a store refuses to sell a plant , for whatever reason, someone calls it a bad experience! If it were a sick fish instead of a plant it would be a different story though eh? Walking into a store with an unfriendly atmosphere soon as you walk in and seeing a hundred overstocked, cloudy tanks full of dead fish and sick 6" FRT's in a fluval edge IMO is much more of a bad experience than a store that refused to sell a couple plants! As for the SPCA going there....they were selling illegal turtles illegally, then yes he got what he deserved imo. Either way that was a different thread and it got shut down for whatever reason and wasn't even a sponsor. I never flamed or "slammed" them, I simply expressed my "experience and opinion" and got made to feel like crap for doing so! And now getting to relive that feeling again. Seriously , either you are against it or for but make up your minds please. I totally agree with Dons last comment. I personally feel they should both be allowed, but thats surely not how a few members felt over my "experience or opinion" of a certain store. Being or not being a sponsor didn't make a difference on that one.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast