SPECIAL ORDER/WISHLIST THREAD - Whatcha want?!
Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook
Register

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

SPECIAL ORDER/WISHLIST THREAD - Whatcha want?!

This is a discussion on SPECIAL ORDER/WISHLIST THREAD - Whatcha want?! within the Petland Canada Port Coquitlam forums, part of the Sponsors category; As the title says, whatcha want?!? Feel free to request fish here, as we can bring in most species for ...

WinkSPECIAL ORDER/WISHLIST THREAD - Whatcha want?!

As the title says, whatcha want?!?

Feel free to request fish here, as we can bring in most species for you. Depending on the price, you may need to put a 50% deposit down (fish $80+ for example, or crazy oddball fish we wouldn't otherwise order in). You can comment here or PM me.

Please tell me the following:
    • species of fish
    • quantity of fish
    • when you'd like them
    • the ideal size of the fish
    • preferred gender of the fish

I'll do my best to give you pricing info ASAP, and depending on when you want the fish, add it onto the next order when available.

Thanks!
    Kim @ Petland PoCo
    Fish and Reptile Manager
    A-1097 Nicola Ave
    Port Coquitlam, BC
    P: 604-464-9770
    Petland.ca

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCAquaria.com
    Advertisements

any chance of getting any mudskippers?
    mrbob likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by poiuy704 View Post
    any chance of getting any mudskippers?
    Mudskippers are awesome. Unfortunately, they haven't been available too often as of lately. I'll definitely keep an eye out for them though! We always have them when they're available, so if they pop up on the list we'll get some in for you How many were you thinking?
    Kim @ Petland PoCo
    Fish and Reptile Manager
    A-1097 Nicola Ave
    Port Coquitlam, BC
    Petland.ca

5. Remove Advertisements
    BCAquaria.com
    Advertisements

MDT

Hi Kim!
    Glad to have another sponsor. I do have some requests I'd like to make.

I've been looking high and low for Brigittae rasboras. I know I'm not alone in this search and I'd gladly make that really long bus/train commute to Petland PoCo just to get a hold of some. They've dried up lately and no one has been able to get any for some time. I'd easily buy at least 10 for my empty tank I've been saving it for.

Lesser priority but same goes with Sundadanio Axelrodi. Blue or purple strain preferred.

And if none of the above, I am also looking for a single male Betta imbellis.

Please let me know if any of these fish you could possibly get within the next month or so. I'm dying to stock my tank with any of these guys but I don't want to leave it empty forever either.
    Thank you for taking my potential request and again, welcome to the community.

Matt

Quote Originally Posted by MDT View Post
    Hi Kim!

I've been looking high and low for Brigittae rasboras. I know I'm not alone in this search and I'd gladly make that really long bus/train commute to Petland PoCo just to get a hold of some. They've dried up lately and no one has been able to get any for some time. I'd easily buy at least 10 for my empty tank I've been saving it for.

Lesser priority but same goes with Sundadanio Axelrodi. Blue or purple strain preferred.

Please let me know if any of these fish you could possibly get within the next month or so. I'm dying to stock my tank with any of these guys but I don't want to leave it empty forever either.

Matt
    We just had some brigittae rasboras in the store! Like 25 of them, actually. They're usually always available, but the list I have right now from one of our suppliers doesn't have them I will be placing another order with a different supplier very soon, if they are available I'd gladly order in however many you'd like! I'll actually check to see if there's any leftover from the last shipment (they are small, sneaky and hide easily). Right now, there's brilliant, harlequin, galaxy, emerald eye, scissortail and dwarf maculatas (which I ordered some of) on the list. I'll let you know when the mosquitos show up! Same with the blue axelrodi. As for the betta, I honestly haven't seen those listed from any suppliers recently but I'll let you know.

Thanks for the welcome and request!
    Kim @ Petland PoCo
    Fish and Reptile Manager
    A-1097 Nicola Ave
    Port Coquitlam, BC
    Petland.ca

Were you able to find any of the Kohaku lyretails swords ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Atom View Post

Don't worry I haven't forgotten! Those will be from a different supplier that I hope to place an order with this week sometime. I'll letcha know!!
    Kim @ Petland PoCo
    Fish and Reptile Manager
    A-1097 Nicola Ave
    Port Coquitlam, BC
    Petland.ca

Quote Originally Posted by MDT View Post
    Hi Kim!

Matt
    Hey Matt!

I am placing an order for 40 mosquito rasboras, and 25 blue axelrodi. If they ship them, they'll arrive on Wednesday!!!

Hope to see you soon,
    Kim
    MDT likes this.
    Kim @ Petland PoCo
    Fish and Reptile Manager
    A-1097 Nicola Ave
    Port Coquitlam, BC
    Petland.ca

Quote Originally Posted by Atom View Post

Sad news, there's no lyretail kohaku swords. I ordered both koi variants though! They are normals, but if you are interested they should hopefully arrive on Wednesday!

Kim
    Kim @ Petland PoCo
    Fish and Reptile Manager
    A-1097 Nicola Ave
    Port Coquitlam, BC
    Petland.ca

Thanks Kim! Maybe if I'm lucky a couple of lyretails will get mixed in. Are you able to post photos of fish you receive?

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast