British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

Craigslist Ads ...if you see something good on CL, post it here

232K views 1K replies 308 participants last post by  Benn 
#1 ·
http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/van/pet/1706075462.html

55 Gal. Aquarium w/ custom stand (gas town)

Dont have any of the equipment or accessories......therefor I'm willing to sell for much less than its worth.

In excellent condition and the perfect addition to any home

$100 for tank and stand
MUST PICK UP

**ad has picks**

#41 ·
AAhhhhaa "She who must be obeyed" wants tank gone

Nice aquarium for sale (Surrey/Guildford)

Date: 2010-05-22, 4:26PM PDT
Reply to: sale-bm9st-1754633537@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

So, we have a nice fishtank that we used for our turtles for quite some time. They grew strong and proud inside, and were free-swimming reptiles of fish doom. However, we moved from our little basement suite to a condo, and had to downsize. The turtles are adapting, thank you for asking, but we now have a BIG aquarium that we need to unload.

The detentions are 6 feet long by 12 inches wide by 18 inches tall, I think 150 gallons and has its own stand. Its not scratched, far as I can see. The stand is a pale wood, of some kind, and includes a top that has built in lights. The frame is solid, and has space below to store fishtank-tools.

Now, the tank itself is at our old place in Guildford and will be there until the end of the month. We are kind of desperate to get rid of it, and while she-who-must-be-obeyed is asking for 200 for the entire unit. I will happily part with it for a case of beer, so feel free to make me an offer.

email mmjohnstone@hotmail.com or call 604-593-4696

#44 ·
Nice aquarium for sale (Surrey/Guildford)

Date: 2010-05-22, 4:26PM PDT
Reply to: sale-bm9st-1754633537@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

So, we have a nice fishtank that we used for our turtles for quite some time. They grew strong and proud inside, and were free-swimming reptiles of fish doom. However, we moved from our little basement suite to a condo, and had to downsize. The turtles are adapting, thank you for asking, but we now have a BIG aquarium that we need to unload.

The detentions are 6 feet long by 12 inches wide by 18 inches tall, I think 150 gallons and has its own stand. Its not scratched, far as I can see. The stand is a pale wood, of some kind, and includes a top that has built in lights. The frame is solid, and has space below to store fishtank-tools.

Now, the tank itself is at our old place in Guildford and will be there until the end of the month. We are kind of desperate to get rid of it, and while she-who-must-be-obeyed is asking for 200 for the entire unit. I will happily part with it for a case of beer, so feel free to make me an offer.

email mmjohnstone@hotmail.com or call 604-593-4696
LOL ...about 150 :eek:....more like less than half of that ..:)55 or 60 .
nice size though....just what the guy upstairs is looking for...:)

#43 · (Edited)
http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/pml/fuo/1765851740.html

"Size: (aquarium tank- 3 ft long x 2 ft wide x 1 foot 2 inches deep
holds 30 gallons

size of the entire unit:
3 feet long x 4 foot 7 inches' tall x 1 foot 2 inches ' deep"

Somebody give this person a call! $200 for a 50+ Gallon full setup with a gorgeous stand.

"It is in exceptional condition, everything works, including lights, water, filter etc."

Hehe... good to know the water works..:)

He/she thinks it's a 30 Gallon tank too!

#45 ·
http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/van/pet/1767529858.html

Free aquarium supplies (Marpole)

I have a box of assorted used freshwater aquarium supplies which I no longer need and want to give away for free to someone who could use them. They are all in very good condition and I hate to see them go to waste.

Included are:
- small cave
- 3 heaters (one still in package)
- hose for changing water
- various fish foods
- tank and fish treatment solutions
- filter inserts
- nets
- pH test kit
- isolation tank insert
- powerhead
- Eheim filter for 90 gallon tank
- 2 glass cleaners

Preference given to someone who will take everything! I also have some black gravel substrate to give away if you're interested.

#46 ·
not mine

38 Gallon Aquarium with stand - $20 (Tsawwassen)

http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/rds/for/1776192814.html

Here is the deal. I have a nice all glass aquarium with a stand. No leaks. Was used for a marine aquarium for many years, fish out grew tank, and I just up graded to a 90 gallon.
So, my 38 is up for grabs. Includes glass top. I'll throw in a 150watt fully submersible heater.
You just need to add water and a filter, and some fish.

Dave 604-200-1675 after 4PM

#50 ·
#51 ·
#52 ·
looked like a good deal, I emailed them for a pic:

14 inches Arowana fish $75 - $75 (Vancouver)
Date: 2010-06-10, 8:46AM PDT
Reply to: sale-rfumf-1784804174@craigslist.org

14" Arowana fish ,healthy. When I brought it, It was only 4" long. Sale for $75.

#55 ·
#60 ·
#63 ·
http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/rds/zip/1800986201.html

coral sand for fish tank (not so sunny surrey)

I have 100 pounds of coral sand for free .
this is fine grain sand that we had in our 75 gallon cichlid tank.
we have changed to different stuff so this is up for grabs.
came from a disease free environment and is clean and ready to use

**ad has photos**

#65 · (Edited)
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.