VAHS's Annual SPRING AUCTION - Saturday, April 29th
Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook
Register

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

VAHS's Annual SPRING AUCTION - Saturday, April 29th

This is a discussion on VAHS's Annual SPRING AUCTION - Saturday, April 29th within the Vancouver Aquatic Hobbyist Society forums, part of the Aqua Lounge category; So everybody check off this date on your calendars and start getting your extra plants, fish, equipment and supplies ready ...

Super Moderator SeaHorse_Fanatic's Avatar

DefaultVAHS's Annual SPRING AUCTION - Saturday, April 29th

So everybody check off this date on your calendars and start getting your extra plants, fish, equipment and supplies ready (as well as your wallets).

Sellers need to PRE-REGISTER at dave@vahs.ca to be able to sell at the auction, send your member number if you are a current member. Please bring a completed sellers form and have your items labelled when you arrive.
    Buyers register at the auction but please bring a completed buyers form to speed up registration.
    Rules, forms and further details on our website www.vahs.ca

Doors open at 8 am for registration and the auction itself will begin at 10 am. Usually 300 to 500 items will be sold in the morning and afternoon sessions (break for lunch).
    Place ST. Pius X Church gym @ 1150 Mt. Seymour Rd. in North Vancouver.

See you all there.

I'll be bringing my two girls (Felicia & Isabella) to help out as runners for the sold items.

Anthony
    Last edited by The Guy; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:57 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCAquaria.com
    Advertisements

Looking forward to this day it's always great to see and talk with fellow hobbyists and pick up some good deals too.
    PLecoholics Anonymous Club member #16 , 2 Fluval Spec V tank's set up right now
    ​Future set up will be a planted Osaka 155 cube tank with a HOB Seachem Tidal 55 power filter, a large sponge filter and a Eheim 2236 canister filter, lighting will be a Kessil a160we Tuna Sun with a dawn to dusk Kessil Spectra controller and pressurized Co2

Forum Newbie

I can't wait for this! Is there a time setup yet for the meeting with all the members who want to help out?
    guppygeorge likes this.

5. Remove Advertisements
    BCAquaria.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by TGITW View Post
    I can't wait for this! Is there a time setup yet for the meeting with all the members who want to help out?
    Just show up at 8am on April 29 and your help would be appreciated, thanks for offering
    Jousters likes this.
    ​Future set up will be a planted Osaka 155 cube tank with a HOB Seachem Tidal 55 power filter, a large sponge filter and a Eheim 2236 canister filter, lighting will be a Kessil a160we Tuna Sun with a dawn to dusk Kessil Spectra controller and pressurized Co2

Time to get your extra aquarium live stock or equipment together to bring to the auction, or figure out what you need and come to auction for a great deal.
    I'm planning on bringing some red cherry shrimp to auction off.
    What are you planning to bring or what are you looking for?
    guppygeorge likes this.

ttt,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Super Moderator SeaHorse_Fanatic's Avatar

So hope to see a lot of you there in 2 more weeks.

I wish I could bring all my bloody platy fry. I would have to auction them backwards. keep upping the price I'll pay for someone to take them from me

Wondering if there would be any interest in my bonsai moss tree. Still a work in progress though.
    15 gal rimless high tech planted

20 gal long low tech RCS playground

Quote Originally Posted by liquid_krystale View Post
    Wondering if there would be any interest in my bonsai moss tree. Still a work in progress though.
    If you are thinking of bringing to the auction I would think there would be some interest in it for sure, I would put a minimum on it though.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast