first iphone 6 owner! see what happens :)
Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook
Register

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

first iphone 6 owner! see what happens :)

This is a discussion on first iphone 6 owner! see what happens :) within the Aqua Lounge forums, part of the Aqua Lounge category; http://http://youtu.be/p1OHoHx2uMs...

Default first iphone 6 owner! see what happens :)

JTang likes this.
    RSM 130- saltwater tank

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCAquaria.com
    Advertisements

Super Moderator SeaHorse_Fanatic's Avatar

Ooops. Still worth the wait kid???

Forum Novice

Wonder if he bought a protection plan.
    "The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place."
    George Bernard Shaw

90g planted rainbow community tank
    my son's low cost 27g aquarium
    0.75g no tech planted shrimp tank
    more tanks to come
    1500sqft cage - a wife, 2 kids, a cat and a rabbit

5. Remove Advertisements
    BCAquaria.com
    Advertisements

Forum Novice

Poor kid. Over pays for a phone that's years behind in technology, and at the same level as androids years ago. Then drops it. :/. If he had gone with the HTC m8 (aka a real phone in a iphone body) he'd get that screen fixed for free . I guess iPhone is finally catching up though as they now offer the specs and technology androids had over 4 years ago, instead of their previous phones which had the same specs as my flip phone did over 12 years ago....... Lol iPhones..
    Last edited by Reptiles&Fish; 09-21-2014 at 01:35 PM.
    JTang likes this.

Forum Guru

iPhones for life. Just got my iphone 6 plus. I find androids terrible. It's a matter of preference. And I prefer Apple products.

Forum Novice

Quote Originally Posted by kim86 View Post
    iPhones for life. Just got my iphone 6 plus. I find androids terrible. It's a matter of preference. And I prefer Apple products.
    To each their own. But honestly only time I've even cosidered a iPhone was when I was to lazy to do research. Hence why I've never had one haha.

But out of curiosity what did you find terrible about androids? The better battery life? The ability to customize and have more control over your phone? The higher specs? Heck you can even get the same build quality as a iPhone in a android and still have double/triple the specs. Or maybe the far supierior screens and resolution from phones half the price was terrible compaired to the iPhone's way behind technology they have on theirs?

IPhones compair to the lowest end androids besides in build quality(which isn't always true as some iPhones builds are for looks over anything else). But if going with high end android same price or cheaper then iPhone you are always getting a superior phone.

I do prefer some Apple products when they actually perform better then the competitors at certain aspects. Like the computers for designing( but then that's the only real supperiority over a pc ). But if you don't design and have an Apple, I ask why? But iPhones are so behind and don't even compair to the most average of androids, so I never understood why people shell out the same money as a high end android for an iPhone. I guess brand names are more actractive then functionality and being up to date?
    Last edited by Reptiles&Fish; 09-21-2014 at 02:57 PM.

Forum Novice

Reptiles&Fish - Ouch..a bit harsh on iPhony users.
    I've used linux since the mid 90's so naturally I go with android for my phone.
    But not everyone is tech savvy, at least the iPhony users didn't go with M$ bricks
    Last edited by AccidentalAquarist; 09-21-2014 at 05:44 PM.
    "The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place."
    George Bernard Shaw

more tanks to come

Forum Guru

Androids remind me of Windows 95 with the OS. :P

Forum Novice

Quote Originally Posted by kim86 View Post
    Androids remind me of Windows 95 with the OS. :P
    Lol well considering early windows os' s leaned heavily on apple code which in turn was designed to mimick unix, and was the most stable of all the M$ operating systems (in my opinion) I can see how someone would think that..lol

Android is a "simplified" version of linux designed to appeal to the masses But being linux based everything can be changed to suit the user.
    George Bernard Shaw

more tanks to come

When I bought my Samsung Galaxy 3 years ago, most of the people that I knew were using iPhones. Then one after another they switched to Samsung after seeing my new, big phone. Lol. The reasons why they have switched are mainly because of the bigger Samsung screen size, higher specs and lower price tag. The only iphone users that I know these days are my mother-in-law, who loves its simplicity and name brand, and couple of my co-workers who are in their 50's...

If iphone guys would have offered their fans an option of larger screen size years ago, they wouldn't have lost so many business. Unfortunately they insisted that they wouldn't go any bigger and wider since an average size person will feel discomfort holding a phone any bigger than an iphone 4. Despite loss of sales, Apple still manages to nearly triple the market capitalization of*Samsung Electronics, according to an article from several months ago... Samsung Is Undisputed King Of Smartphones; Apple Still Distant Second - Forbes
    Momobobo likes this.
    Current Setups:
    33 Gal Fluval Studio 600
    14 Gal Biocube
    8 Gal Fluval Cube

While suffering from BTS few years ago...
    135 Gal Africans
    120 Gal Reef Journal
    46 Gal Bowfront Saltwater Predator

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast