new west horticultural society annual plant sale
Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook
Register

new west horticultural society annual plant sale

This is a discussion on new west horticultural society annual plant sale within the Aqua Lounge forums, part of the Aqua Lounge category; I belong to the New Westminster Horticultural Society and this Sunday, May 2nd, is our annual plant sale from 10am-4pm ...

Default new west horticultural society annual plant sale

I belong to the New Westminster Horticultural Society and this Sunday, May 2nd, is our annual plant sale from 10am-4pm at the Royal Westminster Regiment Armouries (530 Queens Ave). Lots of parking available next door at City Hall.

Thousands of popular and unusual plants will be available from perennials, bedding plants, basket stuffers grown from seed, lots of edibles including many varietys of tomato seedlings, hanging baskets, shrubs, lots of differnet roses and more.

All the plants are donated from members and friends gardens. Very resonable prices. It's quite a popular and busy event so you will want to get there early to ensure good selection.
    Last edited by kaisa; 04-29-2010 at 04:06 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCAquaria.com
    Advertisements

There will be plants from local gardeners, the web site talks all about it. Neither the post above OR the web site says anything about tropical plants (for Snapple...)

http://www.newwesthortsociety.org/
    Feel free to read more about it at the above link

I don't remember seeing tropical plants last year but I'm going there to help set up on Saturday so I will ask.