RANT....not letting this one go !
Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook
Register

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

RANT....not letting this one go !

This is a discussion on RANT....not letting this one go ! within the Aqua Lounge forums, part of the Aqua Lounge category; ...

Default RANT....not letting this one go !

well I must say that over the past 3 years I have had the odd bad deal go down.up till now I kinda let it slide and racked it up to ...live and learn.
    one was a tank and stand bought from a member that was leak free......yea right.....I then traded it for a tank unseen that was mint....big loss on my part.....I wound up calling that tank scratchy :lol: .....voiced my concerns and disappointment and got nothing but an apology and promisses to make it right....never to materialize .....hey that's life I guess.live and learn....grin and bear it so to speak.

well the other night cut the bloody cake let me tell you.
    Monday I had done some helping for a new terrarium ;-)...I received a call from a member I had enquired about a piece of wood a few days before .....asking if I was still interested......wasn't really at this point
    as I just spent a wack of cash but decided to go anyways....hey it was worth 20 bucks.
    So I stop to get cash as I was broke....hit the husky and took out 100 bucks ...all brand new 20,s stuck together.
    I grabbed 2 packs of smokes and peeled one 20 off...got the smokes and 5 bucks n change back. Pocket it and off to north van.

When I got there I rang the buzzer and headed up ,there he was with his head out the door.As I entered his place I pulled the 20,s out of my pocket with my right hand as he handed me the wood as I walked through the doorway. I grabed it with both hands thinking to NOT forget there are 4 20's there as I knew there was by the thickness of 4 bills.I wanted to turn it over and passed the 4 bills to my right hand and looked at the wood more. ,He mentioned he had a 130 ? And stand for sale and I had a quick look .asked what he was asking and replied with good luck getting that on the forum, and asked if he had it on craiglist and he did we mentioned how every thing goes pretty cheep here cause were all a little cheep .
    it was at this point I leaned my right hand ahead and said oh you better take this then.
    well he took it quickly put it in his pocket and said he was in a hurry and had to go out .rush me out the door and he went one way and I the other.
    I got home and emptied my pockets and discover that I got 5 bucks .....realizing I gave him the 4 new twenties.
    of course he says I only gave him a 20 but I know I had all 4 in my left hand and moved them to my right.never once did set the wood down and personally pull a 20 off.

no chance at all .....this low life scum sucker took advantage of me making an honest mistakes and stole 60 dollars from me......no matter how you call it ...he is a thief
    can I prove it ...no but I do know what happened and how it went down. I called him on it and he says I only gave him a single 20 ....I called him a few choice names as well as a liar.
    ...at one Pont I asked him to reach into his pocket to make sure there wernt 4 stuck together.
    ( giving him his last chance to say Omg your right). ....nope ,not that bright apparently.
    WELL BUDDY.....,I would rather deal with a hundred cheep people one this Forum than one scum sucking pig dog like you,you sack of you know what

your a real piece of work you have absolutely no class and obviously have no right to do what you did.Karmas a bitch ......too bad for you.

also revenge is best served cold but let me tell you I am thinking that it would be nice to whip you up a fresh piping hot plate of it.......that's how un impressed i am. Lucky for you I won't....summers comming.....never know when ya might need a cold plate on a hot day.

sorry for the long post ......I am just so disappointed in the human race right now because of what this dipstick did.
    even more disappointed the guy is on this forum...…
    made me loose hours of sleep but will make me very Leary of doing business with anyone in the near future...and that's not fair.

I couldn't pocket a dime that wasn,t mine and have restood in lineups to return money that was over paid to me.one time I got change from a hundred tho I only gave him a 50....the guy was soo thankful.
    now that gives ya a better feeling to me than riping off a member on your fish forum for 60 bucks....or maybe that's just me...........oh gawd dread the day that happens.

well that's it .......it had to be said.

thanks for getting to the end

btw tried to give you a I trader but hit enter at the wrong point ......can't access till tomorrow ....but be assured I will continue giving it to you tomorrow........gee buddy ...hope the 60 x-tra bucks were worth it.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCAquaria.com
    Advertisements

Who is it?? That may help if everyone knows....

Forum Novice

that sucks man, i know how it feels.

5. Remove Advertisements
    BCAquaria.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Slopster View Post
    Who is it?? That may help if everyone knows....

Never mind found out who, just gotta read the reviews, Sorry to hear Man, that sh!t bug's the hell out of me..
    Dude needs to man up and say sorry and hand back the cash, once again sorry to hear of your misfortune.

as this is a public forum I have left his name out .I have and will deal with it through I trader....having issues with it
    I wanted to put it up but do not want the thread pulled......
    its a RANT......I can't let it eat me up any more.....it was rant about it or do something ...ummm. Stoopid if ya know what I mean.:infamous:
    VERY UNHAPPY ....people don't like me when I'm unhappy ...especially me.

maybe he will chime in ....tho he didn't call me back after I called him a liar and hung up..I know if you called me a
    liar ( and I wasn't) and hung up on me I would be phoning you back immediately.....but that just me I suppose.

Mr Know It all
    4097 Hastings st. Burnaby bc Aprils aquarium

Sorry to hear . Your such a good guy and have helped alot of people. Karma will come his way!

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=49.275618,-122.835830

Any way u dropped the money before u got to his place? Maybe when u took the money to but the smokes? If it was this person that kept it is to bad and sad, he should know better, it can happen to him and i am sure he wont b a happy camper. Its all about Karma
    20g Saltwater
    20g Plecos and Guppies
    20g Demasonis

RIP Tyson, March 18th,1997-Dec 21st, 2010

><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>
    ><((((º>`·.¸(((º>¸¸
    `·.. ><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.

Super Moderator SeaHorse_Fanatic's Avatar

Hey Bill,

I have a 65g tank sitting empty at my place. I would like you to come take it, sell it, and keep the money to make up for your losses.

You're a really good guy whose been very helpful to lots of BCA members. Don't let this one bad transaction bring you down.

And you're right. Karma is a b!tch. And anyone can look up the iTrader records to see who you're talking about.

Anthony

Bill, I understand your feelings for your loss. I am trusting that Karma will in fact prevail!

Please don't let this person ruin your day!

Drew
    Plecoholics #30

What can I say,that Sucks Big Time,I checked Your ITrader so Thanks for the Heads-up.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast