British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

Thanks for all the nice comment.

3K views 20 replies 12 participants last post by  joeyk 
#1 ·
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year...

I will be coming back as a member only. Unfortunately, there isn't much we can do with the arrangement behind the curtain. So we are afraid that we no longer be able to support BCA as a sponsor. I also was sad as both Patrick and I are one of the few starter sponsors here.

But you know where to find us. If you have questions, feel free to ask us here, pm, or social media. We are more into facebook and email directly.

To be honest, I did not even given the time to say goodbye on my section. Things kind of ended harshly but it is what it is.

#2 ·

I will be coming back as a member only. Unfortunately, there isn't much we can do with the arrangement behind the curtain. So we are afraid that we no longer be able to support BCA as a sponsor. I also was sad as both Patrick and I are one of the few starter sponsors here.

But you know where to find us. If you have questions, feel free to ask us here, pm, or social media. We are more into facebook and email directly.

To be honest, I did not even given the time to say goodbye on my section. Things kind of ended harshly but it is what it is.
Thx for all your contributions! Good luck with the business

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

#9 ·
I also find facebook hard to use. like tom said its all over the place. couldn't we all join a facebook page so we are all on one area?

#15 ·

Brutal after all you have contributed....its sad how this has gone from a contributor/comment driven board to a rules based board since Nickelfire sold it

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.