What is your favourite activity in lockdown?
Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook
Register

What is your favourite activity in lockdown?

This is a discussion on What is your favourite activity in lockdown? within the Aqua Lounge forums, part of the Aqua Lounge category; Hi there, guys! I suppose that lockdown will never end! thus it makes me wonder what you usually do while ...

Default What is your favourite activity in lockdown?

Hi there, guys!
    I suppose that lockdown will never end! thus it makes me wonder what you usually do while self-isolating? Maybe your suggestions below will help me find some new hobby

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCAquaria.com
    Advertisements

Hi Charles!
    I have been in lockdown for more than 6 (!) months. I used to love reading and playing ping-pong but after so many hours in lockdown doing it I am sick and tired of all that stuff. My cousin is a huge fan of World of Warcraft and made me give it a go. After playing it for about a week I must admit that it is much funnier than ping-pong, my ex main hobby but at the same time if I was a pro at ping-pong I couldn't say the same thing about WoW thus I had to ask local pro gamers for help in upgrading my char usually I found them through https://skycoach.gg/wow-boost. I put the info here in case there are many more WoW fans on the forum.

Been fortunate and haven’t missed a minute of work since this whole thing started and was able to still continue all hobbies so honestly other than not being able to see everyone for a while very little changed