Dear plant sellers...have you ever encountered really rude buyers before where they either:
1. Want you to throw in twice the portion for the same price enlisted
2. Claim that there is so "less" when the ads clearly states the number of stems/trimmings and the length (and the fact you actually threw in an extra few stems or longer stems due to fast healthy growth of the plants)
3. Claim that your plants are "dying" and ask for cheaper because the tips of the plant is red or brown compared to the bottom due to high lighting and iron supplement
4. Say pet stores are way cheaper then get mad when you tell them to find the same plant for cheaper at the pet store (if you can even find it at the pet stores) and that they have the option not to purchase these plants
5. Throws the bill and grabs the bag of plants in the midst of you, about to tie the bag and walks out the door not looking back
6. Says they will buy all the packages, have you pull out the stems and trim some plants then say they no longer want it except one small package
Because I have just met my first rude buyer today that basically did all 1-6 It wasn't pleasant.
So does anyone else got any good or bad selling stories to share or am I just the unfortunate one?
Its not a person from BCA though. BCA buyers have always been great