Forktail Rainbow egg! - Page 2
Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook
Register

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree2Likes

Forktail Rainbow egg!

This is a discussion on Forktail Rainbow egg! within the Breeding/Spawning Section forums, part of the Aquarium Related Chat category; Day 40 or so. Time for an update. I took a long road trip for about two weeks in December, ...

Forum Novice

Day 40 or so. Time for an update. I took a long road trip for about two weeks in December, and debated mightily with myself about what to do with my at that point 20 day old fry. I decided to leave him in the fry tank, with lots of floaters, leaf litter etc. I thought he should find enough food and the dangers of him being in that other tanks with auto feeders far outweighed that of starvation.
    Looks like I made the right call! Was pretty worried towards the end of my trip but it was all good. Here he is!IMG_20200105_203445_1578285793229.jpg

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCAquaria.com
    Advertisements

I bought a bag of Java moss at one of the VAHS meetings and ended up with over a hundred of them. LOL!!! Exciting to watch them grow. congrats.
    Back in the hobby, 1- 20 gallon shrimp tank and a 42 gallon community corner tank

Quote Originally Posted by The Guy View Post
    I bought a bag of Java moss at one of the VAHS meetings and ended up with over a hundred of them. LOL!!! Exciting to watch them grow. congrats.
    Yours were dwarf neon rainbows that hatched. I still have offspring from their babies in my worksite tank.

Best regards,

Stuart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    TANKFUL IN VANCOUVER

ADDICTED TO PRESSURIZED CO2

5. Remove Advertisements
    BCAquaria.com
    Advertisements

Forum Novice

Quote Originally Posted by The Guy View Post
    That's pretty awesome. I'm guessing the moss was from Stuart? Put me down for some of that moss too Stuart, or I'll take a few of the dwarf neons off your hands The guy...my two female rainbows are lonely ever since the male rainbow decided he'd like to become fish jerky.

DefaultForktail Rainbow egg!

Quote Originally Posted by kivyee View Post
    That's pretty awesome. I'm guessing the moss was from Stuart? Put me down for some of that moss too Stuart, or I'll take a few of the dwarf neons off your hands The guy...my two female rainbows are lonely ever since the male rainbow decided he'd like to become fish jerky.
    No..... I got Dwarf Neon Rainbow fry from Laurie. Laurie’s fry spawned and I got fry from them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by CRS Fan; 01-07-2020 at 07:41 PM.
    TANKFUL IN VANCOUVER

ADDICTED TO PRESSURIZED CO2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2