Care Suggestions For Small Discus - Page 27
Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook
Register

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27
Like Tree45Likes

Care Suggestions For Small Discus

This is a discussion on Care Suggestions For Small Discus within the Canadian Aqua Farm Discus Hatchery forums, part of the Vendors category; Originally Posted by Fish rookie Yes, I was careless. Big mistake, will not ever do that again. Without a filter ...

Quote Originally Posted by Fish rookie View Post
    Yes, I was careless. Big mistake, will not ever do that again.
    Without a filter and with the home made food the water quality was not good enough, think that may be why there were holes on the head of one of the discus. I do not know whether I should give any medication to the fish so I just keep up with 100% water change daily and feed only australian fdbw. The holes are not getting bigger and he is eating and not turning dark. There is no white pooh or worms coming out of the head or any slime or white mucus or things like that; but there are still big holes on the head. If I just keep up with water change will they heal? Thanks a lot.
    Yes, water quality can cause that problem. Keep it clean and they will heal on their own, no need for meds.
    Visit us online http://canadianaquafarm.com Freeze Dried Black Worms Free Shipping! Click here to order
    Keep up on the latest news by liking our Facebook page. http://www.facebook.com/discuscanada and following on Instagram @Canadianaquafarm https://instagram.com/canadianaquafarm/

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCAquaria.com
    Advertisements

Forum Newbie

Wow. Well done! They are beautiful.

Forum Newbie

Rapid breathing or in extreme cases hanging head up at the surface.

5. Remove Advertisements
    BCAquaria.com
    Advertisements

Forum Newbie

Thanks for sharing

Forum Newbie

Why fish farming easily die?
    There are many reasons why the aquarium fish cannot grow healthy and even die. In particular, the main causes include environmental, air, too small aquarium size or too many fish.

Due to the water environment
    Fish can not survive if the water environment is alum contaminated, contains lots of chlorine, polluted .... Moreover, the hardness and pH of the water are not suitable for the growth of fish as well as cause the fish to die. Therefore, players need to pay attention to appropriate water treatment.

Due to the air
    Air includes both light and temperature. Must provide enough light to beautiful fish, bright colors are. If there is not enough light, the air is too dark, the color of the fish will be pale and the fish will die. If the amount of light is too large, shining directly into the tank will cause the water to heat up, causing the fish to get tired and die faster.
    Or in the cold season, in the northern regions, the temperature decreases rapidly, if not equal to the water temperature in the aquarium, the fish will die. Because most of the ornamental fish in our country are tropical fish, they cannot survive in cold water.

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27