Freshwater hybrid + black diamond stingrays for sale
Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook
Register

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By tommy604

Freshwater hybrid + black diamond stingrays for sale

This is a discussion on Freshwater hybrid + black diamond stingrays for sale within the Classified Archive forums, part of the Classified Section category; Exciting news happening here at Aquatic Temple and I want to share it with you all. I am expecting a ...

Forum Beginner

DefaultFreshwater hybrid + black diamond stingrays for sale

Exciting news happening here at Aquatic Temple and I want to share it with you all. I am expecting a big shipment approximately 80-100 hybrid and black diamond stingrays at the end of July/beginning of August.

They are coming from one the most reputable farms who breed high quality stingrays with proven consistency year after year. I have a few of the mature black diamond rays who came from the same farm and are around 3 years old which can be viewed in person or via pics by email for reference.

There will be all sorts of grades so most likely will fit your budget, ranging from $250 for hybrids and starting at $400 for black diamonds (Reduced pricing if buying pairs, male and female). Please email me to secure your stingrays, pricing or if you have more questions. Some of these are already pre sold as I had a big waiting list so act fast if you are interested. I do Canada wide shipping.

Also Have over 60 stingrays in stock including proven breeders for sale as well. If you are interested please email me at [email protected] or send me a PM for pricing. Thanks for looking. Support Local breeders and businesses!

Follow me on Instagram to see videos of the rays coming and for more updated inventory. @aquatic_temple on Instagram
    Please view ad here:

https://vancouver.craigslist.org/rds...140705498.html

Prices reduced if buying pairs or more.

I am building my own website right now which will be updated with a stock list daily. ( Will have over 150 stingrays in stock soon, with all sorts of unique hybrids and pure bred rays along with many arowanas and other unique fishes) Stay tuned for the site.

You can also follow me on Instagram Aquatic_temple to see updated stock list as well or email me at [email protected] if you are looking for a specific ray or fish.
    Last edited by tommy604; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:23 PM.
    glisteningshadow likes this.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCAquaria.com
    Advertisements

Forum Resident

prices?????

Forum Beginner Fleetwood1234@hotmail.com's Avatar

Yeah post a price.

5. Remove Advertisements
    BCAquaria.com
    Advertisements

Must post prices
    500 gallon plywood tank
    230 motor stingray breeding tank. led lighting, dual sump sump,and drip system
    150 gallon saltwater mixed reef.
    150 gallon African cichlid
    90 gallon fahaka puffer tank
    75 gallon flowerhorn tank
    55 gallon axolotle tank
    loads of guppies and shrimp tanks

Tried to message . No answers
    500 gallon plywood tank
    230 motor stingray breeding tank. led lighting, dual sump sump,and drip system
    150 gallon saltwater mixed reef.
    150 gallon African cichlid
    90 gallon fahaka puffer tank
    75 gallon flowerhorn tank
    55 gallon axolotle tank
    loads of guppies and shrimp tanks

Forum Beginner

Hey guys,

My apologies for not listing the price. Original post is now edited with prices.

There are a ton of people interested in these rays and I have quite the wait list for some already.

I am building my own website right now which will be updated with a stock list daily. ( Will have over 100 stingrays in stock soon, with all sorts of unique hybrids and pure bred rays along with many arowanas and other unique fishes) Stay tuned for the site.

You can also follow me on Instagram Aquatic_temple to see updated stock list as well or email me at [email protected] if you are looking for a specific ray or fish.
    Last edited by tommy604; 06-13-2020 at 01:18 PM.

Forum Beginner

Exciting News for the stingray lovers. Please check original post for edited details or click below.

https://vancouver.craigslist.org/rds...140705498.html

Forum Beginner

Prices are as follows for the 100+ stingray shipment set to arrive end of July. You can visit my instagram for more videos of the shipment arriving. Aquatic_temple

Here is the price list for a stingrays coming, there a few options to choose from.
    Big spot pure black diamond stingrays (Grade AA) 5"-6" ($850 each or $800 each when buying more then 1)

1)Smaller spot pure black diamond stingrays (Grade A) 5"-6" ($750 each or $700 each when buying more then 1)

2)Super Hybrid stingrays (Big super white spots x Black diamond) (Grade AA) 5"-6" ($650 each or $600 each when buying more then 1)

3)Super hybrid stingrays (smaller spot super white x black diamond) (Grade A) 5"-6" ($550 each or $500 each when buying more then 1)

4)Assorted Hybrids 5"-6" ($275 each or $250 each when buying more then 1)

Thanks!
    Last edited by tommy604; 3 Weeks Ago at 01:33 PM.

Hello Tommy604.

Aquatic Temple is not a sponsor on BC Aquaria. You can do a one-off ad for Aquatic Temple in our yellow pages. However, please don’t advertise your inventory in our classified section or in the yellow pages. You can mention the type of products you carry and contact info. With 100+ stingrays, you are a larger scale operation with a fair bit of space. I am going to lock this thread. Please respect our classified rules and sponsors.

Respectfully,

Stuart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    TANKFUL IN VANCOUVER

ADDICTED TO PRESSURIZED CO2