FS: Fluval Vicenza Limited Edition full setup
Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook
Register

FS: Fluval Vicenza Limited Edition full setup

This is a discussion on FS: Fluval Vicenza Limited Edition full setup within the Classified Archive forums, part of the Classified Section category; This setup was discontinued by Fluval a long time ago and it's a rare find nowadays. It's been my main ...

DefaultFS: Fluval Vicenza Limited Edition full setup

This setup was discontinued by Fluval a long time ago and it's a rare find nowadays. It's been my main tank for many years (about 7 to be precise) and I am only selling it because I am getting out of the hobby. Everything is in excellent shape. No damage to the silicon anywhere, no visible scratches on the glass, no water damage whatsoever on/in the stand, etc.. You can find LOTS of pics in the following tank journal thread: https://www.bcaquaria.com/forum/tank...edition-24197/

The tank is a 68G (260 Liters) bowfront with a fancy looking rectangular stand. The tank itself is 48" long and 18" at the center. The stand is 49" by 22". The combined height is 54". The bottom of the tank is drilled so there is no hosing hanging at the back/side, which means that you can put it right against a wall. In terms of lighting, it comes with integrated lighting and one can use T5HO bulbs, but I never used them. I used LED strips. So I don't know if the integrated lighting still works - no promises there. LEDs are better anyway! :-)

Individual parts and prices below. I am happy to part out but I want to make sure that whoever buys the tank has all the parts that they want. So I won't sell the other equipment separately before I've sold the tank.

Tank + stand: $300
    Hamilton LED strips: 2 white and 1 blue, all 44" long: $50 each or $100 for all 3.
    Digital Aquatics Reefkeeper Lite controller (mounted to the right side of the stand): $100
    Eheim Pro 3 2075: $150

Pick-up in Killarney. The stand does come apart if needed, but it's obviously easier if you can transport it w/o taking it apart.
    Last edited by crazy72; 2 Weeks Ago at 09:35 AM.
    Vicenza 260 Limited Edition - apistos, cardinals, sterbais
    75G planted - apistos, pencilfish, duplicareus, farlowella
    Fluval Studio 33G - apistos, chocolate gouramis

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCAquaria.com
    Advertisements

Pending pick-up...

The setup is available again. And I'd like to address the reason the sale fell through, so that I don't waste my time emptying the tank for nothing again. The tank is on the second floor in my house, so it has to be carried down a set of stairs. Straight stairs, nothing special, but stairs nevertheless. My position is that I don't want to absorb the cost if the tank somehow gets dropped going down those stairs or into your car. So I want to be paid before the tank gets moved. Then it's yours from that point on, and you are responsible for transportation. I am happy to help carry it if needed, or to let you bring a friend to carry it (there needs to be 2 people). But either way, I want to be paid before the tanks gets moved. I've heard horror stories about this before, with a buyer refusing to pay after dropping the tank during transportation, so I am inflexible about it. Thanks for your understanding.

5. Remove Advertisements
    BCAquaria.com
    Advertisements

Tank, stand and filter are sold. I will open a separate thread for the controller and the lights. Closing this one.