FS: Sulawesi snails, Assassins, RCS, Red Ramshorns
Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook
Register

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

FS: Sulawesi snails, Assassins, RCS, Red Ramshorns

This is a discussion on FS: Sulawesi snails, Assassins, RCS, Red Ramshorns within the Classified Archive forums, part of the Classified Section category; Baby Sulawesi snails... (Tylomelania spp) about 50 available... ranging from about 1 cm to 1 inch... Lots of very pretty ...

Default FS: Sulawesi snails, Assassins, RCS, Red Ramshorns

Baby Sulawesi snails... (Tylomelania spp) about 50 available... ranging from about 1 cm to 1 inch... Lots of very pretty striped ones, with light and dark stripes, some all dark (brown or black), or dark with white stippling.

These are all the offspring of a group of adults I got from Waynet about 6 months ago.

(his picture)

All in excellent condition. No shell erosion. $20 for twelve.

Assassins ($20 for 12) and cherry shrimp ($10 for 20) and Red Ramshorns ($5 for 25) if someone wants to get some of those...

The shrimp go great in a peaceful community tank along with the Sulawesi Snails and Ramshorns and any other peaceful community fish
    Pick up in Abbotsford on Clearbrook and Old Yale. PM me here or text me at 778 238-0761.

Here's an article on these guys if you need a good site for info. (it's about Assassin snails and Sulawesi snails... don't know why the link says only Assassins)Assassin Snails in the Aquarium

*EDIT* Someone who bought cherry shrimp recently complained so I'll add this disclaimer -

This shrimp in the foreground is the mother of the ones I have for sale, which are younger and not so bright yet, being juveniles.

The ones I'm selling are randomly picked, and will be a mix of 20 young, juvenile, and subadults of both sexes ranging from 0.75 cm-1.5 cm.

The picture below is a better representation of the sub-adult females. The males and juveniles are mostly translucent.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Livyding; 12-20-2013 at 01:39 AM.
    nao likes this.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCAquaria.com
    Advertisements

Bump Also have I have a tank with Bumblebee gobies, pearl danios, cherry shrimp, mountain fan shrimp and the snails, and they all look great.. I'll get some pics today if I can.
    Last edited by Livyding; 12-15-2013 at 03:49 PM.
    xxKeatoxx likes this.

bump pics updated

5. Remove Advertisements
    BCAquaria.com
    Advertisements

Forum Resident

Will take 40 chery shrimp if u can deliver to cottonwood mall. Thanks

Forum Resident

Just took some cheries from him. That was just waste my time and money. Cant go back for a refund. Its too far. Most of the shrimps are under size. Smaller than 0.5 cm which have likely no color. Clouldnt see that clear when picked em up out in the dark.

Thank you for reporting that. I contacted by PM to ask about the colour of the shrimp (the photo looks great!) but haven't heard anything back yet.

i want some gobies how big do they get? and can i keep them with other fish?
    29 Gallon Planted Community Tank

Breeder Of
    High End Bearded Dragons @Keatos Dragons on Facebook
    Reds,Dunners,Trans, Hypos,Leathers,Silks.

Quote Originally Posted by Philip View Post
    Just took some cheries from him. That was just waste my time and money. Cant go back for a refund. Its too far. Most of the shrimps are under size. Smaller than 0.5 cm which have likely no color. Clouldnt see that clear when picked em up out in the dark.
    Philip like I said before, if you're not happy bring them back and you can have your money back. Yes, some of them are juveniles which I told you they would be. Yes these are *common cherry shrimp* not painted fire red, which means that the males and young are mostly translucent, but the females will grow to be dark red.

Like I told you over text however, bring them back if you don't want them. I don't really understand why you ignored me when I told you that over text message and came here to complain instead.
    Keri, mikebike, nao and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by xxKeatoxx View Post
    i want some gobies how big do they get? and can i keep them with other fish?
    Sorry that wasn't very clear of me, I meant that I have my breeding group of snails along with my gobies and danios and that they're all thriving together, meaning you don't need to keep the snails and shrimp in an invert-only tank... I'm not selling my gobies and danios, or the fan shrimp, for sale I have the Sulawesi snails, Ramshorn snails, cherry shrimp, and Assassin shrimp.

I'll definitely recommend picking some of these guys up if you get a chance though. I got mine at fantasy aquatic on Kingsway.. They are so much fun... Here's some info if you want to learn a bit about them. Brachygobius sabanus – Sabanus Bumblebee Goby — Seriously Fish

Quote Originally Posted by Philip View Post
    you guys understand that cherry shrimps are pretty much clear up untill theyre adults right? , and they only grow a little over 2cm anyways, 40 for $20 is a fair price, they grow quickly and if you have a cycled tank and the right conditions they should thrive quite easily..
    Momobobo and nao like this.
    29g fluval wide no-tech planted tank

Hoping to start one day :

8g fluval flora - still in box

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast