LF: Fluval Venezia 360 L (90 G) & 135 G
Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook
Register

LF: Fluval Venezia 360 L (90 G) & 135 G

This is a discussion on LF: Fluval Venezia 360 L (90 G) & 135 G within the Classified Archive forums, part of the Classified Section category; I would like to expand my show tank options - this is long term not an immediate need. Along those ...

Default LF: Fluval Venezia 360 L (90 G) & 135 G

I would like to expand my show tank options - this is long term not an immediate need. Along those lines I looking for two tanks with integrated light canopies.

Tank 1 : Fluval Venezia (90 G / 360 L) corner tank. I have the the 50 G / 190 L version of this tank the fit and finish, viewing into this tank are excellent with an integrated stand.

Anyone know where these are available in Canada. At one time they must have been? Are they available anymore / any where?

Tank 2 : 135 G / flat or bow front, with canopy centre brace (60" L x 24" W x 24 H) I am looking for suggestions on makers of tanks this size with fit and finish similar to the Fluval Venetia & Venezia.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCAquaria.com
    Advertisements

Still on the search
    Small fish room, 24 tanks - various sizes. Inside the house (1) 40 - Breeder + 2 show tank 1 Fluval Venezia 190 L & Fluval Venezia 350 L

Fish Room Album

I keep most of my breeding groups in biotope tanks. I move pairs or breeding groups to special tanks to spawn and raise fry. I also take full advantage of Ziss & Marina water circulating breeder boxes. African Cichlids are what I breed mostly but have gotten more interested in catfish - corys & BN plecos in the past 12 months.

Forum Guru

I called hagen . None

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Remove Advertisements
    BCAquaria.com
    Advertisements

IIRC, Aquariums West always seemed to have one of these tanks on display when they had their store on Burrard St. Perhaps worth a call to see if they might have one in storage or perhaps one of their customers would like to sell theirs?

Thanks for the suggestion ... I will try the Aq West folks, it's worth a call. The only other one I have found that is similar and still in production is the Juwel Trigon 350 L ... I think these are only available if Europe

Attachment 162441

My other tank search is easier ... 60 x 24 x 24 = 150 G or 60 x 18 x 24 = 135 G ... Glassbox and others sell these. I will probably filter it with a sump-type trickle filter as the main combined with Poret Foam matten filter ... I have become a real fan of that set-up.
    Small fish room, 24 tanks - various sizes. Inside the house (1) 40 - Breeder + 2 show tank 1 Fluval Venezia 190 L & Fluval Venezia 350 L

Fish Room Album

I keep most of my breeding groups in biotope tanks. I move pairs or breeding groups to special tanks to spawn and raise fry. I also take full advantage of Ziss & Marina water circulating breeder boxes. African Cichlids are what I breed mostly but have gotten more interested in catfish - corys & BN plecos in the past 12 months.

A couple weeks ago my search ended ... I found a near new tank - thanks to a number of BC AQ folks that provided leads, much appreciated. It was an early Christmas present In a few months when it's all set-up the Tanganyikans will be really HAPPY!

Fish Room Album