LF:Monsters
Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook
Register

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

LF:Monsters

This is a discussion on LF:Monsters within the Classified Archive forums, part of the Classified Section category; So... I am looking for a monster, something that can go with my Motoro,IT & My Vampire Fish. Something in ...

beN

Default LF:Monsters

So...

I am looking for a monster, something that can go with my Motoro,IT & My Vampire Fish. Something in the 8-10inch range. No Cichlids Sorry, It just wouldnt go right with the group. I like oddballs so if you got anything for sale or thinking about , drop me a PM or a response .

thanks
    beN

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCAquaria.com
    Advertisements

What size of a tank do you have for the monster fish? IPU will be getting some nile perch in again, doesn't get more monster than that. Did you see king-els fish for sale? He has some nice monster fish for sale including a aussie lungfish.

beN

well i dont have a 1500G tank or anything. i wish though.
    So i would have to pass on Nile Perch. King-El's Aros are very tempting though *drool* haha. 130G for now. 180-250 coming after Xmas.Something in that range. Id like a tank thats atleast 36inches wide.

5. Remove Advertisements
    BCAquaria.com
    Advertisements

Forum Snooper

Default monster fish

I have a great looking jardini, though it's probably 12-14" long. It's in a community tank with large cichlids (mono bass, pike cichlid etc.) and gets along with everyone. Pellet raised, eats anything. Yours for 100.00. No pic but looks like a regular jardini. call me if interested.

Forum Snooper

Well,I have 3 nice Polipterus Ornatipinis Bichirs 12 to 14 inch in size @ $ 60 each or all 3 for $150,also one African Lung fish about 14 inch @ $ 80,or some very nice easy going south american Armored Catfish about 6 t0 8 inch @ $30 each or all 4 for $100.Let me know if any of this fish would fit in your set up.I am coming to Vancouver on November 13 and I can deliver at that time.IOAN

beN

Quote Originally Posted by valerian View Post
    Well,I have 3 nice Polipterus Ornatipinis Bichirs 12 to 14 inch in size @ $ 60 each or all 3 for $150,also one African Lung fish about 14 inch @ $ 80,or some very nice easy going south american Armored Catfish about 6 t0 8 inch @ $30 each or all 4 for $100.Let me know if any of this fish would fit in your set up.I am coming to Vancouver on November 13 and I can deliver at that time.IOAN
    hey valerian,

these south american armored cat's are they oxydoras niger cats?? if so id take one for $30bucks

Forum Snooper

This amored cats are Calichtis Calichtis,they are very peacefull,are just like cory cats only way bigger.and nobody can harm them .They would be a perfect addition for your tank. IOAN

Forum Beginner

This amored cats are Calichtis Calichtis,they are very peacefull,are just like cory cats only way bigger.and nobody can harm them .They would be a perfect addition for your tank. IOAN
    Do you have pictures of these cats ????

All over the Philippines and Canada (Surrey, BC)

do you have pics of the african lungfish? Might be interested as I'm looking one.

TCR

if ben takes one catfish ill take the rest.. if my memory serves me right these are mostly nocternal and are basically like a giant cory

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast