Anyone use this service lately?
Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook
Register

Anyone use this service lately?

This is a discussion on Anyone use this service lately? within the Fragbox forums, part of the Vendors category; So call me crazy but these guys look like an amazing place to get some sexy frags. I am just ...

Default Anyone use this service lately?

So call me crazy but these guys look like an amazing place to get some sexy frags. I am just wondering if anyone has used this vendor lately?

Living on the island shipping is hardly a cost compared to the ferry and frankly from where I live I would rather pay 40 dollars for shipping than travel to Victoria lol!

Let me know.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCAquaria.com
    Advertisements

Forum Snooper

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Brown View Post
    So call me crazy but these guys look like an amazing place to get some sexy frags. I am just wondering if anyone has used this vendor lately?

Living on the island shipping is hardly a cost compared to the ferry and frankly from where I live I would rather pay 40 dollars for shipping than travel to Victoria lol!

Let me know.
    I ordered from them just a few month ago, amazing as usual. In fact I had 3 orders delivered on the same day from 3 different venders, Fragbox was hands down the best for both quality and price.

You won't be disappointed.

Forum Novice

RE: " . . . I am just wondering if anyone has used this vendor lately?"

------------------------------

What is the vendor's name?

5. Remove Advertisements
    BCAquaria.com
    Advertisements

seeing as it is posted in vendors forum under frag box I don't think that is a question anyone needs to ask.

Forum Novice

When I login to BCAQUARIA, I click on "new posts" . . . reading just the SUBJECT LINE rather than the Forum Category under which it is listed. For this reason, it is often helpful to be specific in the subject line with identifying info (i.e. Does anyone use Fragbox?). Folks have been asked to add FF, FS, FT, etc. to their subject line in the Classifieds, for a similar reason. Doing so may not be "necessary", but it is handier for the readers. That is, quick-glance sorting for subjects of interest.

Just my 2-bits worth.