biorb 60litres
Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook
Register

biorb 60litres

This is a discussion on biorb 60litres within the Freshwater Chat forums, part of the Aquarium Related Chat category; i know small fish bowls are cruel to the goldfish but this 60litre (16gallons) bowl is massive by biorb. does ...

Forum Snooper

Defaultbiorb 60litres

i know small fish bowls are cruel to the goldfish but this 60litre (16gallons) bowl is massive by biorb. does anyone have one? i saw it in the shop and thats the biggest fish bowl i ever seen.
    and that as they say is that.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCAquaria.com
    Advertisements

Forum God

I've seen one of those set up somewhere and it was very pretty. The main reason I haven't taken home a round BioOrb (aside from the price) is that I like to have more space at the bottom of the tank, not only for plants but also for the fish to swim in. But the globe shape is mesmerizing, isn't it?

Not having had goldfish, I don't know if 16 gallons would be big enough for them. I think that even the 8 gallon BioOrb would be big enough for endlers or guppies, though.

What did you decide to do? If you set up one of these, I'd love to see your photos.

Forum Snooper

no i did'nt get it lol dont need it really i already have a 55g and 30g and a 20g tank. i also like longer length tanks. i thinking of guppies in 20g tank but its still cycling yet its been 2days so far needs about 4days before introducing fish.
    and that as they say is that.