Next time I'm in the area, I would like to visit this store. I don't have the patience to do any of those setups, but they're amazing:
Thanks for sharing, definitely a cool store to visit. :)
It’s a gorgeous store. I try to pop by when I’m in the area.
I was there last year and the store is amazing, the owner is very friendly.
Have to agree - a great store to visit in a cool area of Seattle .. FYI: the restaurant at the corner has a great breakfast vibe. I have a cousin that I visit a couple times a year in Seattle the 5 stores I pop into on most trips are:
- Aquarium Zen - in Seattle, well-kept store, beautiful displays with a real focus on planted Aquariums, owners are real enthusiasts
- Aquaria - in Bellevue (east of Seattle), a show piece ADA store, owner is an Amano trained designer
- Aquarium Coop - in Edmonds (north of Seattle), store is well set-up with nice community fish - some unique species, great information, owner (Corey) has a strong YouTube following
- Conway - in Conway (north of Seattle), a bit of a hodge-podge, often some interesting African species, owner is friendly
- Clark Feed & Seed - in Bellingham (north of Seattle), once again a bit a hodge-podge, lots of equipment, interesting community fish, amazing plants, young helpful staff
Maybe some other folks would like to add to the list ... most of my road trips south include cool fish stores & local places to eat like those found through Flavor Town USA