This is a discussion on Seattle store to visit within the Freshwater Chat forums, part of the Aquarium Related Chat category; Next time I'm in the area, I would like to visit this store. I don't have the patience to do ...
Thanks for sharing, definitely a cool store to visit.
It’s a gorgeous store. I try to pop by when I’m in the area.
I was there last year and the store is amazing, the owner is very friendly.
Have to agree - a great store to visit in a cool area of Seattle .. FYI: the restaurant at the corner has a great breakfast vibe. I have a cousin that I visit a couple times a year in Seattle the 5 stores I pop into on most trips are:
- Aquarium Zen - in Seattle, well-kept store, beautiful displays with a real focus on planted Aquariums, owners are real enthusiasts
- Aquaria - in Bellevue (east of Seattle), a show piece ADA store, owner is an Amano trained designer
- Aquarium Coop - in Edmonds (north of Seattle), store is well set-up with nice community fish - some unique species, great information, owner (Corey) has a strong YouTube following
- Conway - in Conway (north of Seattle), a bit of a hodge-podge, often some interesting African species, owner is friendly
- Clark Feed & Seed - in Bellingham (north of Seattle), once again a bit a hodge-podge, lots of equipment, interesting community fish, amazing plants, young helpful staff
Maybe some other folks would like to add to the list ... most of my road trips south include cool fish stores & local places to eat like those found through Flavor Town USA
Last edited by VElderton; 04-29-2018 at 10:02 AM.
Small fish room, 24 tanks - various sizes. Inside the house (1) 40 - Breeder + 2 show tank 1 Fluval Venezia 190 L & Fluval Venezia 350 L
Fish Room Album
I keep most of my breeding groups in biotope tanks. I move pairs or breeding groups to special tanks to spawn and raise fry. I also take full advantage of Ziss & Marina water circulating breeder boxes. African Cichlids are what I breed mostly but have gotten more interested in catfish - corys & BN plecos in the past 12 months.