Soooo I got Ripped off !!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4
Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook
Register

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Soooo I got Ripped off !!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a discussion on Soooo I got Ripped off !!!!!!!!!!!! within the Freshwater Chat forums, part of the Aquarium Related Chat category; Originally Posted by L!$A With every story there are two sides.. keep this in mind people Of course there are ...

Quote Originally Posted by L!$A View Post
    With every story there are two sides.. keep this in mind people
    Of course there are two sides to every story. But some things are pretty black and white.

I just want to say that I've dealt with Bob, and like many others, have nothing but good things to say. He has been more than fair in terms of giving the person time to sort things out.

I have also dealt with the other person, and I can say that sadly, it doesn't really surprise me.

Everyone makes mistakes. If he's made a mistake, just own up to it and do the right thing.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCAquaria.com
    Advertisements

Ok I have talked with the party and is goin to pay me some money so I'll ask again this thread be deleted as I'm brin nice also thanks for people's support yes people make mistakes and have to own up to it and some will learn from their mistakes I hope so mods PLEASE CLOSE THEAD
    shaobo, hp10BII, roshan and 1 others like this.
    90g Planted Discus Tank

PLECOHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEMBER #9

I think u should wait till u get all your money back then close this thread just to make sure u get paid...just a thought
    20g Saltwater
    20g Plecos and Guppies
    20g Demasonis

RIP Tyson, March 18th,1997-Dec 21st, 2010

><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>
    ><((((º>`·.¸(((º>¸¸
    `·.. ><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.

5. Remove Advertisements
    BCAquaria.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Claudia View Post
    I think u should wait till u get all your money back then close this thread just to make sure u get paid...just a thought
    Wow Claudia, dems fightin words!
    www.islandpets.ca
    Self proclaimed "Buffer crusader!" "Anti cyanide crusader!"

Quote Originally Posted by Rastapus View Post
    Wow Claudia, dems fightin words!
    lol :P
    I just think that he has to make sure thats all
    20g Saltwater
    20g Plecos and Guppies
    20g Demasonis

RIP Tyson, March 18th,1997-Dec 21st, 2010

><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>
    ><((((º>`·.¸(((º>¸¸
    `·.. ><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.

Forum Novice

Wow after all that reading i was soo pissed untill i got to the end lol. I hope you get all your money

Super Moderator SeaHorse_Fanatic's Avatar

As per OP's request, I will close the thread. However, in good conscience, I will NOT DELETE until OP informs the Mod team that he has been paid in full. Normally, I would keep the thread open till the money is in Bob's hand, but he has now asked twice to have this thread closed so I will abide by his wishes.

Bob, please PM me or one of the mods if you need to have this thread deleted (after being fully paid) or reopened.

Anthony
    shaobo and skrick like this.

Upon OP's request this thread is being closed. Good luck.

Cheers,
    Chris

shaobo and skrick like this.

Super Moderator SeaHorse_Fanatic's Avatar

So since the member (BeN) never actually paid the OP the money owed, only making more promises that turned out to be as empty as the original one, I am reopening this thread to serve as a warning to BCA members about dealing with a certain individual who have proven to be less than reliable about repaying their debt.

I have also encouraged the OP to post a Negative Feedback and describe what happened as further warning to BCA members thinking about dealing with the member in question.

Normally, I would respect the OP's wishes NOT to name names, but since this desire was based on the hopes that the member in question would do the right thing and pay back the money owed (which hasn't happened), I feel obligated to make it clear in this thread who has done the deed. Not everyone who reads this will do the detective work to figure out the name of the debt ower so I think the community needs to know. Protecting his anonymity is now NO LONGER in the best interest of this site or its members.

It has been almost two months since the latest promise to repay the $$ owed was made. That has been more than sufficient time for a person to make things right. That is why I am taking the unusual step of naming the debt ower, regardless of the OP's good hearted intentions.

skrick, I know you're a really nice guy so I am taking the decision out of your hands. Sorry, but I think this is for the best.

Have a good day and sorry you had to learn an expensive lesson.

The Mod Team
    hlee72ca, roshan, Virual and 6 others like this.

Banned

Crazy stuff, sorry you didnt get your cash back man, but i will say this I dunno what he owed you but lets say for arguments sake $100. it cost you $"100" to find out this guy is a punk. and what i have learned over the years is that better to lose the cash and have this knowledge and be rid of him ,

good riddance to bad rubbish ..... ya dig

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast