x2 holes on lid
Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook
Register

x2 holes on lid

This is a discussion on x2 holes on lid within the Freshwater Chat forums, part of the Aquarium Related Chat category; hi, one on of my tanks, on the lid it has x2 pre drilled holes, im guessing its for external ...

Forum Snooper

Default x2 holes on lid

hi, one on of my tanks, on the lid it has x2 pre drilled holes, im guessing its for external filter yea care to share do i need to drill holes a bit larger so those tubes can go through lid to tank yea cause those x2 pre drilled holes are so tiny.
    and that as they say is that.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCAquaria.com
    Advertisements

Forum Snooper

I believe those two tiny holes serve 2 functions:

Easier for you to start cutting/sawing out a section of the lid to accommodate your filtration device. They do this so you can cut the right sized hole just big enough for your device, preventing your fish from jumping out. Also reduces evaporation.

The other is for airlines. the hole is just big enough for the tubing, preventing the bubbles from spraying water all over the top of your tank.

Forum Newbie

Hi guys. I also love this game. My tank is amazing, and I am doing everything in my power to make it even better. By the way, I constantly check the Latest Tech News on the site 4Pro Media. It helps me keep up with the latest news from the gaming world. I know what the new changes to the game will be, what awaits me, whether to buy an update or not. Guys, are you interested in such news?
    Last edited by beliimor; 1 Week Ago at 05:05 AM.