Back in the water
Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook
Register

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By rich16
  • 1 Post By szavi

Back in the water

This is a discussion on Back in the water within the Introduction Area forums, part of the BCA Main Navigation category; ...

DefaultBack in the water

Hi folks,

Iíve been out of the hobby for a couple of years...time to get back into it!

No tanks set up yet, but I have a vision of what Iím after. Iíve been big into African cichlids and angels in past tanks. Going to try something a little different.

Looking to set up a 55 gallon Apistogramma tank. Dark sand base, lots of driftwood and fairly heavily planted.

For sticking, Iím considering 2 Apisto trios (or 3 pairs??). 8-10 Pencilfish. 10-12 rasboras. A school of cories.
    Not sure what apisto type yet... they seem hard to find, but Iím not overly picky.

On the hunt for tank and stand now, to make the vision a reality. I have filters, lights, and other goodies.

Good to be back..gotta try to keep the MTS under control..,

Rich
    onefishtwofish likes this.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCAquaria.com
    Advertisements

Forum Beginner

Though these are crapy times, but Darrin who now owns April's. aka My little fish store can get just about anything. Had Appisto cockotoides "double reds" Also Agasizii. Got me some awesome African Butterfly's and they are doing great. Super good guys.
    rich16 likes this.