Cyprichromis Leptosoma
Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook
Register

Cyprichromis Leptosoma

This is a discussion on Cyprichromis Leptosoma within the Old World Cichlids forums, part of the Freshwater Species category; Can some one please tell me the best place to try and get good quality Cyprichromis Leptosoma . Thanks Bill...

Forum Newbie

Default Cyprichromis Leptosoma

Can some one please tell me the best place to try and get good quality Cyprichromis Leptosoma .
    Thanks Bill

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCAquaria.com
    Advertisements

You don’t see them around much in local fish stores.

A buddy imported his group from the US and has been breeding them for the past couple years. He’s moving in another direction with his tanks and just sold me his breeding group - two females are holding so with any luck I should have some fry soon.

I know he has juveniles himself at this time as well.

Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Small fish room, 24 tanks - various sizes. Inside the house (1) 40 - Breeder + 2 show tank 1 Fluval Venezia 190 L & Fluval Venezia 350 L

Fish Room Album

I keep most of my breeding groups in biotope tanks. I move pairs or breeding groups to special tanks to spawn and raise fry. I also take full advantage of Ziss & Marina water circulating breeder boxes. African Cichlids are what I breed mostly but have gotten more interested in catfish - corys & BN plecos in the past 12 months.

Forum Newbie

Default cyprichromis Leptosoma

Quote Originally Posted by VElderton View Post
    You don’t see them around much in local fish stores.

A buddy imported his group from the US and has been breeding them for the past couple years. He’s moving in another direction with his tanks and just sold me his breeding group - two females are holding so with any luck I should have some fry soon.

I know he has juveniles himself at this time as well.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for reply do you happen to know where in the US. He imported from or a good place to order from in the US.
    Thanks Bill

5. Remove Advertisements
    BCAquaria.com
    Advertisements

Sent you a PM ... to answer your questions.

Small fish room, 24 tanks - various sizes. Inside the house (1) 40 - Breeder + 2 show tank 1 Fluval Venezia 190 L & Fluval Venezia 350 L

Fish Room Album

I keep most of my breeding groups in biotope tanks. I move pairs or breeding groups to special tanks to spawn and raise fry. I also take full advantage of Ziss & Marina water circulating breeder boxes. African Cichlids are what I breed mostly but have gotten more interested in catfish - corys & BN plecos in the past 12 months.

Forum Snooper

Try Rogers aquatic. He had a lot of cyprichromis the last time I was there

Thanks for the LFS update ... good info.

Fish Room Album