Craigslist Ads ...if you see something good on CL, post it here - Page 3
Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook
Register

Page 3 of 144 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 1431
Like Tree78Likes

Craigslist Ads ...if you see something good on CL, post it here

This is a discussion on Craigslist Ads ...if you see something good on CL, post it here within the Sales/Spotted/Group Buy forums, part of the Classified Section category; Originally Posted by Buddiechrist http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/bn...741145755.html Looks decent Good deal on the tank but that oscar looks sad and lonely and ...

  1. #21
    Forum Resident gimlid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    North Side Poco
    Posts
    740

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buddiechrist View Post
    Good deal on the tank but that oscar looks sad and lonely and a little boxed in.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    BCAquaria.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #22
    Forum Snooper Buddiechrist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Maple Ridge
    Posts
    222

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gimlid View Post
    Good deal on the tank but that oscar looks sad and lonely and a little boxed in.
    I know, but so far no response if hes willing to just sell the fish.
    Monster Cats - Small cats

  4. #23
    Premium Member Pamela's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    North Burnaby
    Posts
    1,617

    Default

    http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/va...741433464.html

    2 fish and tank to a good home Free (surrey)

    I am heading out to work on cruise ships and I have 2 fish plus small tank for a good home. It's a 2 liter tank very small and very easy to take care of. Everything is goes with it; food, filter, water conditioner... just want a good place for them.

    ** Has a photo of what looks to be a 2.5 gallon glass tank**

  5. Remove Advertisements
    BCAquaria.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #24
    Premium Member Pamela's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    North Burnaby
    Posts
    1,617

    Default

    http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/bn...741620427.html

    fish tank with neon light (newwest)

    the neon is a little dark and you may need to replace it with a new bulb
    otherwise in good condition

    **Has a photo of a NICE bowfront tank with a wood stand. Surprised it would be given away for free ...maybe a scam? If not a scam, it's a great find!**

  7. #25
    Forum Snooper Buffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Port Coquitlam
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pamela View Post
    http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/bn...741620427.html

    fish tank with neon light (newwest)

    the neon is a little dark and you may need to replace it with a new bulb
    otherwise in good condition

    **Has a photo of a NICE bowfront tank with a wood stand. Surprised it would be given away for free ...maybe a scam? If not a scam, it's a great find!**
    Looks like this ad but in Victoria?
    http://victoria.en.craigslist.ca/zip/1736287270.html

  8. #26
    Premium Member Pamela's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    North Burnaby
    Posts
    1,617

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buffer View Post
    Looks like this ad but in Victoria?
    http://victoria.en.craigslist.ca/zip/1736287270.html
    Definitely a scam then. There was a similar posting awhile back for a free tank & when anyone replied to it they would get spammed about some stupid website.

  9. #27
    Forum Snooper Buddiechrist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Maple Ridge
    Posts
    222

    Default

    frowns
    Monster Cats - Small cats

  10. #28
    Premium Member Pamela's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    North Burnaby
    Posts
    1,617

    Default

    http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/va...744075046.html

    30 ga Fish Tank, Stand, etc (Hastings/Nanaimo)

    I have a 30 ga (I think) aquarium, with heater, pump, light, stand, everything except water and gravel and fish.

    The stand is metal with a lower shelf, with another flourescent light on it.

    It is clean and ready for pickup.

    Call or text me at 604-996-3160.

    Can be picked up any time Today, Sunday May 16th/2010.

    By tomorrow it may be just left on the street or in a dumpster.

  11. #29
    Forum Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    South Vancouver
    Posts
    15

    Default

    http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/va...744648635.html

    "I have two adult discus and one cory cat that I need to find a new home for so that I can take down my fish tank. It would be great to see them go to someone that has experience with discus. Free to a good home."

  12. #30
    Forum Novice
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Langley/Surrey
    Posts
    465

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jenle View Post
    http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/va...744648635.html

    "I have two adult discus and one cory cat that I need to find a new home for so that I can take down my fish tank. It would be great to see them go to someone that has experience with discus. Free to a good home."
    already pick got em ;p

 

 
Page 3 of 144 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Vancouver Website Hosting Chilliwack Website Design