Large Onsite Pet Store Liquidation in Surrey - Page 4
Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook
Register

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 44
Like Tree14Likes

Large Onsite Pet Store Liquidation in Surrey

This is a discussion on Large Onsite Pet Store Liquidation in Surrey within the Sales/Spotted/Group Buy forums, part of the Classified Section category; Originally Posted by The Guy I was told By Eric that's been around the industry for years that Wednesday November ...

  1. #31
    Forum Novice Gaia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Langley
    Posts
    359

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Guy View Post
    I was told By Eric that's been around the industry for years that Wednesday November 9th Marvel Auctions will be auctioning off the rest of the stores items.
    Can anyone confirm this with the time etc. Someone needs to rescue the 2 big plecos the tank mover found.
    I can grab them for someone but they would need to be picked up from me as soon as possible. I'm hoping they are the only two left. There were still fish in tanks the other day.

    Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

  2. Remove Advertisements
    BCAquaria.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #32
    Super Moderator The Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Kelowna BC
    Posts
    4,020

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronSH View Post
    The website says it starts at 11AM. The guys in the store told me they had 2 auctioneers coming tomorrow and everything was being auctioned off.
    So it's Tuesday not Wed. is that right?
    Back in the hobby, 1- 20 gallon shrimp tank and a 42 gallon community corner tank

  4. #33
    Forum Novice Gaia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Langley
    Posts
    359

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Guy View Post
    So it's Tuesday not Wed. is that right?
    Yes tomorrow at 11

    Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

  5. Remove Advertisements
    BCAquaria.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #34
    Super Moderator The Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Kelowna BC
    Posts
    4,020

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaia View Post
    I can grab them for someone but they would need to be picked up from me as soon as possible. I'm hoping they are the only two left. There were still fish in tanks the other day.

    Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
    Hey Janice can you get the Plecos and drop them off at Fish Addicts so they don't end up dying, I can't get there till after work at 1-1:30 ish but the auctioneers will be at the store tomorrow Tuesday to start the auction at 11am apparently, so probably earlier to get setup, you probably should take a five gallon bucket to carry them in. let me know if you can. Cheers Laurie
    Back in the hobby, 1- 20 gallon shrimp tank and a 42 gallon community corner tank

  7. #35
    Forum Novice Gaia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Langley
    Posts
    359

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Guy View Post
    Hey Janice can you get the Plecos and drop them off at Fish Addicts so they don't end up dying, I can't get there till after work at 1-1:30 ish but the auctioneers will be at the store tomorrow Tuesday to start the auction at 11am apparently, so probably earlier to get setup, you probably should take a five gallon bucket to carry them in. let me know if you can. Cheers Laurie
    Yes I will go early and grab all live fish that are left if they let me.

    Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

  8. #36
    Forum Novice
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    349

    Default

    let me know what you find, I may be have some room to house them if needed
    Gaia likes this.

  9. #37
    Forum Novice Gaia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Langley
    Posts
    359

    Default

    Thank you! The plecos are going to fish addicts if I can get them and I will keep you guys updated on the rest. Fingers crossed this will be easy

    Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

  10. #38
    Forum Resident
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    New West
    Posts
    676

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaia View Post
    Thank you! The plecos are going to fish addicts if I can get them and I will keep you guys updated on the rest. Fingers crossed this will be easy

    Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
    The 500 gallon cube has a massive black ghost knife and a massive fire eel. Both over 1', try to get them too if you can.
    need more fish and reptiles and plants

  11. #39
    Super Moderator The Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Kelowna BC
    Posts
    4,020

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by datfish View Post
    The 500 gallon cube has a massive black ghost knife and a massive fire eel. Both over 1', try to get them too if you can.
    AaronSH has already got that big acrylic tank out and probably got the 2 fish you mentioned with the purchase I would think. He only mentioned the 2 - 6" plecos to be rescued. There the ones Janice is going to try and get over to Eric tomorrow.
    Back in the hobby, 1- 20 gallon shrimp tank and a 42 gallon community corner tank

  12. #40
    Forum Resident
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    New West
    Posts
    676

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Guy View Post
    AaronSH has already got that big acrylic tank out and probably got the 2 fish you mentioned with the purchase I would think. He only mentioned the 2 - 6" plecos to be rescued. There the ones Janice is going to try and get over to Eric tomorrow.
    Yeah, a few hours after I commented I heard Sam was taking it. He'll probably keep them as he loves his big guys.
    need more fish and reptiles and plants

 

 
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Can I rant about a pet store on here?
    By Redshrimp2709 in forum Freshwater Chat
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-16-2016, 10:53 PM
  2. new pet store - richmond
    By nigerian prince in forum Aqua Lounge
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-20-2014, 06:04 PM
  3. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-19-2013, 11:47 AM
  4. Bosley's pet store
    By Vman in forum Freshwater Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-03-2013, 09:20 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Vancouver Website Hosting Chilliwack Website Design