Annual 2012 Monster Auction Nov. 17th INFO - Page 8
Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook
Register

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
Like Tree51Likes

Annual 2012 Monster Auction Nov. 17th INFO

This is a discussion on Annual 2012 Monster Auction Nov. 17th INFO within the Vancouver Aquatic Hobbyist Society forums, part of the Aqua Lounge category; Dear Sister April. U can always donated I think. I think next time they will contact u soon. And Sister ...

Banned

Dear Sister April. U can always donated I think. I think next time they will contact u soon. And Sister Claudia. Lets me know whenever u wanna sell ur paid of The LongFin Plecos. Ok.
    Quote Originally Posted by Claudia View Post
    U can still donate April, i am sure they will appreciate it. I will get them to contact u

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCAquaria.com
    Advertisements

Forum Guru

I have been going to this auction for many years, and have always appreciated the professionalism shown by Dave and "team"....all of those who help to make this a very enjoyable day. It's a date that each year is boldly marked on my calendar. It's always a great place to meet newcomers to our local aquaria scene and re-connect with some of the "old-timers". Also thanks to all of the lfs, Vancouver Aquarium, and others who donate year after year. A special "THANK YOU" to Hagens who are always "on scene" and available to show and disscuss their new products and always also donate very generously. I was the lucky recepient of the awesome Fluval G3cannister filter that they donated this year. Thanks Hagen and Jason.......move over Claudia..... " I Love you Dave."
    MrJackyTang likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by guppygeorge View Post
    I have been going to this auction for many years, and have always appreciated the professionalism shown by Dave and "team"....all of those who help to make this a very enjoyable day. It's a date that each year is boldly marked on my calendar. It's always a great place to meet newcomers to our local aquaria scene and re-connect with some of the "old-timers". Also thanks to all of the lfs, Vancouver Aquarium, and others who donate year after year. A special "THANK YOU" to Hagens who are always "on scene" and available to show and disscuss their new products and always also donate very generously. I was the lucky recepient of the awesome Fluval G3cannister filter that they donated this year. Thanks Hagen and Jason.......move over Claudia..... " I Love you Dave."
    I said it for u lol
    MrJackyTang likes this.
    20g Saltwater
    20g Plecos and Guppies
    20g Demasonis

RIP Tyson, March 18th,1997-Dec 21st, 2010

><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>
    ><((((º>`·.¸(((º>¸¸
    `·.. ><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.

5. Remove Advertisements
    BCAquaria.com
    Advertisements

Forum Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Claudia View Post
    I said it for u lol

Thanks..
    MrJackyTang likes this.

Forum Newbie

it was my first time at the auction. after getting on this forum and hearing about it for the past few years, it had been something that i was hoping to check out. finally got my chance this year. it was a very interesting experience. for the auction itself, but also to see a group of people getting together for a common interest. it was great seeing the passion that some people have about the hobby. thanks to the organizers and volunteers for making it such a nice event.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8