Dec 9 Club Meeting
Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook
Register

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Dec 9 Club Meeting

This is a discussion on Dec 9 Club Meeting within the Vancouver Aquatic Hobbyist Society forums, part of the Aqua Lounge category; Hi Everybody, Don't miss Wednesday's Club meeting at Bonsor. It will be our Annual General Meeting/Christmas meeting and we are ...

Forum Novice

Default Dec 9 Club Meeting

Hi Everybody,

Don't miss Wednesday's Club meeting at Bonsor. It will be our Annual General Meeting/Christmas meeting and we are asking attendees to bring treats to share. We will be making a few changes to club operations so be there to put in your 2 cents worth.

AquaAddict
    guppygeorge likes this.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCAquaria.com
    Advertisements

Forum Novice

Just wanted to ad that the meeting starts at the usual time of 7:30 pm.

AquaAddict

Super Moderator SeaHorse_Fanatic's Avatar

Sorry going to miss this one. Have a family dinner for my cousin from Malaysia whose leaving this week so won't be able to make it to the meeting. Have fun everyone.

5. Remove Advertisements
    BCAquaria.com
    Advertisements

Unable to make this Xmas & AGM meeting, have a good time everyone and Merry Christmas to all.
    Back in the hobby, 1- 20 gallon shrimp tank and a 42 gallon community corner tank

Forum Guru

Quote Originally Posted by The Guy View Post
    Unable to make this Xmas & AGM meeting, have a good time everyone and Merry Christmas to all.
    Bummer.........we have missed seeing you Laurie. Your presence at our meetings is really missed Hopefully you will be able to get out to some meetings in 2016. Are you doing the Boxing Day sales this year at King Ed and J & L ? Have a great Christmas

Forum Guru

Quote Originally Posted by SeaHorse_Fanatic View Post
    Sorry going to miss this one. Have a family dinner for my cousin from Malaysia whose leaving this week so won't be able to make it to the meeting. Have fun everyone.
    You will be missed Anthony, as well as your two beautiful little girls. A Very Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Forum Guru

Mark, Kerry and myself WILL be there. Look forward to seeing all

Super Moderator SeaHorse_Fanatic's Avatar

IF we finish our dinner early we'll try to pop in, but no guarantees.
    guppygeorge likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by guppygeorge View Post
    Bummer.........we have missed seeing you Laurie. Your presence at our meetings is really missed Hopefully you will be able to get out to some meetings in 2016. Are you doing the Boxing Day sales this year at King Ed and J & L ? Have a great Christmas
    I'm have more going on in my life now that I'm retired than when I was working everyday, I'll try and get out to some meetings in 2016 but probably not many. Depends on what's a good deal for the boxing day sale at J&L. Have a nice Christmas and New year George
    guppygeorge likes this.
    Back in the hobby, 1- 20 gallon shrimp tank and a 42 gallon community corner tank

Forum Guru

Quote Originally Posted by The Guy View Post
    I'm have more going on in my life now that I'm retired than when I was working everyday, I'll try and get out to some meetings in 2016 but probably not many. Depends on what's a good deal for the boxing day sale at J&L. Have a nice Christmas and New year George
    Hey Laurie. I totally hear you. I know that since I have been retired I seem way busier than when I went to work. The old joke among myself and my mates is " I don't know how we ever had time to go to work" I'll be missing the Boxing DAY sales as I am taking my wife and a couple of my daughters to the USA the day after Christmas for a couple of days. However, I will probably check out King Ed when I get home for some of their Boxing WEEK specials

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast