Merry Christmas
Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook
Register

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Merry Christmas

This is a discussion on Merry Christmas within the Vancouver Aquatic Hobbyist Society forums, part of the Aqua Lounge category; Merry Christmas to all members and friends of VAHS. Trust you will all have a wonderful Christmas season and I ...

Forum Guru

DefaultMerry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all members and friends of VAHS. Trust you will all have a wonderful Christmas season and I wish you all of the very best for 2020. We had a board meeting last week and I am very pleased to say that we have some very dedicated and hard working board members that are preparing an agenda/schedule of events, to make 2020 an exciting year for VAHS.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCAquaria.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by guppygeorge View Post
    Merry Christmas to all members and friends of VAHS. Trust you will all have a wonderful Christmas season and I wish you all of the very best for 2020. We had a board meeting last week and I am very pleased to say that we have some very dedicated and hard working board members that are preparing an agenda/schedule of events, to make 2020 an exciting year for VAHS.
    Happy to hear folks have stepped up to keep the VAHS going in a positive forward direction.
    guppygeorge likes this.
    Back in the hobby, 1- 20 gallon shrimp tank and a 42 gallon community corner tank

Forum Guru

Quote Originally Posted by The Guy View Post
    Happy to hear folks have stepped up to keep the VAHS going in a positive forward direction.
    Hey Laurie....good to see that you are back in the game...YES, I'm very excited about the "positive forward direction" that our club is taking We have some very enthusiastic members on the board who are very dedicated and are already planning some exciting things for 2020. GONNA BE A GREAT YEAR Hope you will be able to get down sometime this year. We miss your presence and trust all is well with you and family....Merry Christmas...and all the Very Best for 2020....
    The Guy likes this.

5. Remove Advertisements
    BCAquaria.com
    Advertisements

Super Moderator SeaHorse_Fanatic's Avatar

Yes it's going to be an exciting and fun 2020 with all the regular and new events being planned for this coming year! It's been a lot of work but will be well worth it I'm sure. George H. (VAHS Prez.) has been a real Energizer Bunny getting the ball rolling on several key new VAHS initiatives.

Anthony
    guppygeorge and The Guy like this.

Forum Newbie

Hello all, just joined this site. I would like on behalf of the VAHS to wish our members a very Merry Christmas.
    We have some new ideas coming to the club in 2020. Our Facebook page VAHS *official page* is up and running. Join in and say hello.
    Enjoy this day with your family
    CRS Fan and guppygeorge like this.

Hello Jungleman.

I would like to suggest you do an official introduction in our Introduction Area sub forum. This would allow others to get to know you better.

Respectfully,

Stuart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    guppygeorge likes this.
    TANKFUL IN VANCOUVER

ADDICTED TO PRESSURIZED CO2

I finally joined up this year back at the November auction. Looking forward to taking part. Merry Christmas folks.
    CRS Fan and guppygeorge like this.

Forum Guru

Welcome to the VAHS...you can keep in touch on here, or on our website, or on our VAHS "official page" on Facebook. We have an exciting year ahead...look forward to seeing you at our events

Super Moderator SeaHorse_Fanatic's Avatar

Welcome DBam to the VAHS. Glad to have you join us.
    guppygeorge likes this.

Thanks . Checked out the FB page and put in an application. Cheers
    guppygeorge likes this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast