Monster Spring Auction April 29th.
Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook
Register

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By The Guy

Monster Spring Auction April 29th.

This is a discussion on Monster Spring Auction April 29th. within the Vancouver Aquatic Hobbyist Society forums, part of the Aqua Lounge category; The Spring VAHS Monster Auction will be at the same place in North Van it's been for years, notify " ...

DefaultMonster Spring Auction April 29th.

The Spring VAHS Monster Auction will be at the same place in North Van it's been for years, notify " [email protected] " to register to sell. Please "NOTE" if it's important to you that these semi annual auctions continue to happen then it's important that you attend the AGM meeting at Bonsor hall in South Burnaby March 14th and get involved with the club. This could be the last very popular auction unless the club gets some help to keep it going on, the people running it now have done an excellent job over the years but now it's time for some help to keep it going, Please help!
    Last edited by The Guy; 03-07-2017 at 08:05 AM.
    VElderton and Redshrimp2709 like this.
    Back in the hobby, 1- 20 gallon shrimp tank and a 42 gallon community corner tank

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCAquaria.com
    Advertisements

Definitely want to support the hard work of VAHS exec and hard workers. That need our support so the best way to that is show up at the VAHS AGM ... other wise events like the popular auctions will not happen.
    Small fish room, 24 tanks - various sizes. Inside the house (1) 40 - Breeder + 2 show tank 1 Fluval Venezia 190 L & Fluval Venezia 350 L

Fish Room Album

I keep most of my breeding groups in biotope tanks. I move pairs or breeding groups to special tanks to spawn and raise fry. I also take full advantage of Ziss & Marina water circulating breeder boxes. African Cichlids are what I breed mostly but have gotten more interested in catfish - corys & BN plecos in the past 12 months.