British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

VAHS's Annual SPRING AUCTION - Saturday, April 29th

10K views 58 replies 24 participants last post by  guppygeorge 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
So everybody check off this date on your calendars and start getting your extra plants, fish, equipment and supplies ready (as well as your wallets).

Sellers need to PRE-REGISTER at dave@vahs.ca to be able to sell at the auction, send your member number if you are a current member. Please bring a completed sellers form and have your items labelled when you arrive.
Buyers register at the auction but please bring a completed buyers form to speed up registration.
Rules, forms and further details on our website www.vahs.ca

Doors open at 8 am for registration and the auction itself will begin at 10 am. Usually 300 to 500 items will be sold in the morning and afternoon sessions (break for lunch).
Place ST. Pius X Church gym @ 1150 Mt. Seymour Rd. in North Vancouver.

See you all there.

I'll be bringing my two girls (Felicia & Isabella) to help out as runners for the sold items.

Anthony

See less See more
#5 ·
Time to get your extra aquarium live stock or equipment together to bring to the auction, or figure out what you need and come to auction for a great deal.
I'm planning on bringing some red cherry shrimp to auction off.
What are you planning to bring or what are you looking for? :lol:

#20 ·
I plan to drive from Chilliwack on Saturday morning, wondering if any other members from this area want to carpool to the auction. Two seats available.

Reactions: Jousters
#29 ·
I plan on bring some items for the auction but I will not be able to stay the whole day due to prior commitments. I was wondering if there is a way to collect the proceeds at a later day/time? Also, can someone tell me who is the person who sells plant/fish bags that I could use for the items I will be auctioning?

#33 ·
I plan on bring some items for the auction but I will not be able to stay the whole day due to prior commitments. I was wondering if there is a way to collect the proceeds at a later day/time?
Hello Paul.
Just coordinate this with the committee upon arrival, and this won't be a problem. I have done this at previous auctions when necessary. See you there!

Best regards,

Stuart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.