LF: Plumbing Help - Page 2
Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook
Register

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

LF: Plumbing Help

This is a discussion on LF: Plumbing Help within the Yellowpages forums, part of the Aqua Lounge category; Thanks for all the support and help everyone. I know I didn't update this thread right away...so please forgive me ...

Thanks for all the support and help everyone.
    I know I didn't update this thread right away...so please forgive me for my laziness.

There were 2 problems:
    1. Garberator was stuck because it wasn't used for 2 years
    2. There was a metal piece inside the garberator (just like what Trouble mentioned above)

Bill (Aquaman) came over with a "key"/wrench thing and he used it to turn the blades from the bottom. Once that was done, the humming noise was gone, but when I turned it on, there was a LOUD noise...as if it was broken. He put his hand in and took out a metal piece...almost like a nail and once that was out, the garberator worked fine.
    This also in-turn fixed the dish-washer because the water can now go through freely.

If I only took the initiative and did this early, I could have prevented the massive damage to the floor (which still needs to be fixed).

Thanks Bill for your help. Very reliable and jolly guy
    75 Gallon Planted Tank: {Video}
    155 Gallon BowFront Tank:{Video}

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCAquaria.com
    Advertisements

Forum God

That's very good news about the garburator fix. Isn't Bill amazing? He helped us make my son's desk higher, too. Very kindhearted and skilled -- a wonderful pairing of qualities, especially in a friend. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Smiladon View Post
    Thanks for all the support and help everyone.
    I know I didn't update this thread right away...so please forgive me for my laziness.

There were 2 problems:
    1. Garberator was stuck because it wasn't used for 2 years
    2. There was a metal piece inside the garberator (just like what Trouble mentioned above)

Bill (Aquaman) came over with a "key"/wrench thing and he used it to turn the blades from the bottom. Once that was done, the humming noise was gone, but when I turned it on, there was a LOUD noise...as if it was broken. He put his hand in and took out a metal piece...almost like a nail and once that was out, the garberator worked fine.
    This also in-turn fixed the dish-washer because the water can now go through freely.

If I only took the initiative and did this early, I could have prevented the massive damage to the floor (which still needs to be fixed).

Thanks Bill for your help. Very reliable and jolly guy

Quote Originally Posted by Morainy View Post
    That's very good news about the garburator fix. Isn't Bill amazing? He helped us make my son's desk higher, too. Very kindhearted and skilled -- a wonderful pairing of qualities, especially in a friend. :-)
    I totally Agree

Thanks again Bill! You are the best
    75 Gallon Planted Tank: {Video}
    155 Gallon BowFront Tank:{Video}

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2