New Business
Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook
Register

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18
Like Tree4Likes

New Business

This is a discussion on New Business within the Yellowpages forums, part of the Aqua Lounge category; Hi BCA, Just wanted to announce that I've started my own business and if you or anyone you know needs ...

  1. #1
    Mr Know It all target's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Eagle Ridge - Coquitlam
    Posts
    2,665

    DefaultNew Business

    Hi BCA,

    Just wanted to announce that I've started my own business and if you or anyone you know needs something done please pass along my contact information. I can help out with a variety of jobs. Take a look at the flyer for a sampling of what I can do. Thanks.





    effox and mikebike like this.
    Daniel

    My 90g reef

    Custom stands/canopies available on request

  2. Remove Advertisements
    BCAquaria.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Super Moderator The Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Kelowna BC
    Posts
    4,019

    Default

    Best of luck in your new business venture Daniel.
    Back in the hobby, 1- 20 gallon shrimp tank and a 42 gallon community corner tank

  4. #3
    Super Moderator SeaHorse_Fanatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    South Burnaby
    Posts
    6,565

    Default

    Oh my. Treat my place as if it's your own??? Daniel you'd better make sure your home is spotless every time a new potential client comes over or they'll get the wrong idea.

    JK. Good luck and glad you're moving forward with this new business venture.

  5. Remove Advertisements
    BCAquaria.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Mr Know It all
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Vancity @ 33rd
    Posts
    2,944

    Default

    Best of luck with the new biz Daniel! I'm sure many of us will have all kinds of weird requests for you in the future! LOL.

    Tony
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    54g Rainbows and Rasboras
    100g Cube Discus Playground

  7. #5
    Mr Know It all target's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Eagle Ridge - Coquitlam
    Posts
    2,665

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Guy View Post
    Best of luck in your new business venture Daniel.
    Thanks Laurie

    Quote Originally Posted by SeaHorse_Fanatic View Post
    Oh my. Treat my place as if it's your own??? Daniel you'd better make sure your home is spotless every time a new potential client comes over or they'll get the wrong idea.

    JK. Good luck and glad you're moving forward with this new business venture.
    LOL Anthony, We treat your place better than our own? Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by tony1928 View Post
    Best of luck with the new biz Daniel! I'm sure many of us will have all kinds of weird requests for you in the future! LOL.

    Tony
    Looking forward to seeing what BCA members can come up with. Bring it on.
    Daniel

    My 90g reef

    Custom stands/canopies available on request

  8. #6
    Mr Know It all 2wheelsx2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    South Burnaby
    Posts
    8,717

    Default

    Good on ya Daniel. Self employment can be very gratifying with the direct relationship between how hard you work and how you are compensated. I know I can probably never go back to working for someone else. I hope your business takes off.
    My 100 gallon square tank
    My pleco picture thread
    46 Gallon Bowfront
    ADA Cube Garden
    Saving the world from being plecoless, one at a time....
    No more sig pics

  9. #7
    Mr Know It all
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    4097 Hastings st. Burnaby bc Aprils aquarium
    Posts
    3,998

    Default

    Congrats. A good advertising site is home stars.com. A home services referral site. It's where we found our electrician and plumber setting up the shop.



    Sent by tapatalk in north Burnaby




  10. #8
    Mr Know It all charles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    7,006

    Default

    Daniel, I might need someone to paint my tile roof in the summer. Let me know when you can give me a quote.

  11. #9
    Mr Know It all target's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Eagle Ridge - Coquitlam
    Posts
    2,665

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2wheelsx2 View Post
    Good on ya Daniel. Self employment can be very gratifying with the direct relationship between how hard you work and how you are compensated. I know I can probably never go back to working for someone else. I hope your business takes off.
    Thanks Gary. After getting a taste of working for myslef over the summer I really started to like it. I hope it takes off as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by April View Post
    Congrats. A good advertising site is home stars.com. A home services referral site. It's where we found our electrician and plumber setting up the shop.

    Sent by tapatalk in north Burnaby
    Thanks for the tip April. I'll definitely check it out.

    Quote Originally Posted by charles View Post
    Daniel, I might need someone to paint my tile roof in the summer. Let me know when you can give me a quote.
    Hi Charles, I could make it your way next Friday if that works for you. Hopefully the weather will be good enough to check out a roof. LOL
    Daniel

    My 90g reef

    Custom stands/canopies available on request

  12. #10
    Forum Beginner Dude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    75

    Default

    Congrats Daniel! from one business owner to another its nice seeing local business succeed, best of luck to you. Spring and summer should be a busy one for yoU!

 

 
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Lf: anyone in a dishwasher business ?
    By Bien Lim in forum Yellowpages
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-22-2020, 01:02 PM
  2. New Business Venture
    By target in forum Aqua Lounge
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-22-2010, 11:38 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Vancouver Website Hosting Chilliwack Website Design