British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So as you read in my other post we have done some changes. Since Kaleeko left our 120G, I needed to fill the void. So a Fahaka it is..
Enjoy

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Looking great Ben. Are those rocks on the driftwood just balancing there or are they attached somehow? Just asking cause if just balanced I would be worried about the Fahaka knocking them off and hurting himself, more so when he gets bigger. Every once in awhile mine will get spooked and thrash around for few seconds. They get quite strong when bigger:D I don't know how many times he has soaked me and my gf as we walk by the tank lol.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looking great Ben. Are those rocks on the driftwood just balancing there or are they attached somehow? Just asking cause if just balanced I would be worried about the Fahaka knocking them off and hurting himself, more so when he gets bigger. Every once in awhile mine will get spooked and thrash around for few seconds. They get quite strong when bigger:D I don't know how many times he has soaked me and my gf as we walk by the tank lol.
good point dude. ya they are just being balanced right now..feels pretty sturdy. its amazing how long it takes for a pieces like that to stay sunk. im really glad i only had to move her once. she will be in there well for her life. ive noticed alot of change since we moved her over. i swear she is growing super fast now. she has thrashed around in the 90G before but since moving her nothing yet.cwhat do you suggest to keep those rocks from falling. I dont want to have to use elastic bands:(....

·
Registered
480 Posts
george is doing great :). He sure likes the sand i got for him, hes constantly covered in sand lol..its adorable. i wish i had a 120 gallon for him tho..just such a beautiful tank Ben!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts