British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
6ft long, 125 gallon All Glass brand aquarium. Comes with a black cedar stand as well as tons of extras.

Has two Coralife light fixtures, 2 Rena XP3 filters, a few heaters, 3 air pumps (maybe more...I'm not sure how many I have) see pics. 600 watt battery backup in case of a power outage.

A bunch of water products for a healthy tank, tank divider, a bunch of smaller filters, a lot of high quality ornaments, 2 syphon tubes, has five bags worth of white silica sand in the tank. I also have enough crushed jade stone to fill the 125g about 3-4 inches deep across the entire bottom floor. Powerheads, submersible jet, light timers and so much more.

First $350 Takes everything

See posting on Craigslist for images

https://vancouver.craigslist.ca/rds/for/6265813702.html

·
Registered
25 Posts
How much for the 33g. I had a tank start leaking bad. Need tank fish in bucket

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'll take the 33g

·
Registered
25 Posts
I went to see this set-up tonight and it is a REALLY good deal. It is just too big for my small condo. The lights need new bulbs, but everything else is working great to my eye. Spent time just admiring. Just wanted to say it's legit and hopefully someone can take advantage of this priced-to-sell set-up. It has double filtration, heaters, airpumps, everything. Buy and part out the extras and you are ahead.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts