British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
180g South American tank, 33g Albino dantum breeding pair.
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dream tank is finally completed. 180g, (6x2x2) Satellite pro light, 2 Fluval fx6's, 2 Fluval Q2's (adding soon) 200lbs of white pool sand, black painted background.

Hardscape/plants are 5 massive rocks from my local forest, 2 branches of nainital wood, and a bunch of pothos that sit on top the tank.

Stocking list includes 6 geophagus tapajos, 5 wild caught Orinoco Altum angelfish, 3 Amapa angelfish, 2 big clown loaches, and 1 rope fish.

I've had over 15 different tank the past 2 years and I'm happy to put my feet up and call this my final tank. Along with the final stocking. I might add some floaters to block the light but I've never had any success with them oddly. Anyways thanks for checking out my tank. You can follow me on my instagram @christiansaquarium for future updates. Cheers!

·
ORIGINAL FORUM GANGSTER
2,260 Posts
awesome. that's funny though last tank. common you should know better than that. you will be getting a 350 by next summer lol

·
ORIGINAL FORUM GANGSTER
2,260 Posts
you may need a stingray. if you do you know who to message
:p

·
Registered
180g South American tank, 33g Albino dantum breeding pair.
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
awesome. that's funny though last tank. common you should know better than that. you will be getting a 350 by next summer lol
hahaha my landlords already big mad I got this tank. If I ever buy my own place I'll build a massive stingray paludarium. For now putting a ban on tank/fish shopping. 😂

·
Registered
53 Posts
yeaaa look at those big clowns! I love big monsters <3

1 - 7 of 7 Posts