Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I have just moved and work has consumed my time to care for any fish at this point anymore. Shutting down everything and getting out of the hobby. Looking to do a quick sale of my complete set up. Everything in GOOD CONDITION! Asking $1000 firm, serious inquiries only pls. Pick up only.

180G 6 foot long by 2 feet with black pine stand and glass lids
1 FX6
1 FX5
2 Ehiem 300W heaters
2 Aqueon LED lights 48"

I can throw in any extra equipment I have and my fish for free if anyone wants as well!

2 discus proven pair (1 Blue cobalt, 1 blue scorpion from Canadian Aquafarm) successful spawn but could not get fry past quarter size ( took a little beating from move, but can recover with care)
4 denisoni barbs
1 mini gourami's
4 Angel fish

Please text or call me at 7782398110
Thanks for your interests, Hugo

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Price drop! Want this gone, complete package $800 or willing just to sell the tank on it's own at $600. The tank and set up is my show tank so everything in great condition! Lot's of interests for the discus pair but sorry they are not for sale at the moment. Was giving them with the tank sale, they a lone are worth quite a bit as they are a successful spawning pair. I will post a sale when they are ready to go as they need some recovering from the move.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Pm sent about the whole set.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Update, Equipment all sold! Just tank and stand still. I have extra lids to go with tank FYI... Lot's of interests, but too many low ballers as per usual on here. Pls be fair with your offers, any offers less than $400 is a no go and will get no response just to not waste anyone's time. Would like it gone but not desperate. It is a beautiful massive show tank and a must see in person. You will need a truck and some help to load/unload this thing.

·
ORIGINAL FORUM GANGSTER
2,259 Posts
im trying to get my friend to buy this. let me know if you sell the discus I might be able to house them

·
Registered
573 Posts
I was late. This is a very good deal.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you Everyone!! equipment sold to a nice person and now the tank is sold to another nice person! I do have the fish to still get rid of, however the two discus pair are looking pretty stressed. I will create a new post when they are good enough to go. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.