British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
U shouldnt b embarrassed to b a wrestling fan, this are 2 idiots they deserved to b in jail. They have to b so stupid to do something like this to a kid

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
U shouldnt b embarrassed to b a wrestling fan, this are 2 idiots they deserved to b in jail. They have to b so stupid to do something like this to a kid
Yeah I know but usually these type of incidents lead to the media making comments like " ...they're wrestling fans so you know they're not too smart to begin with ". :mad:

·
Super Moderator
6,610 Posts
Never would have made it to the Police Station if they tried that with Felicia (she's a 10th level Black Belt in Tasering;)).

Yup, I'd be waiting to "talk" to these "wrestling fans" when they got out of jail, I'm thinking.

How dumb do you have to be to try "choke slamming" a 2 years old little girl???????

·
Registered
743 Posts
lets just be glad they arent UFC fans, besides I think they will get it bad in prison while waiting for trial

·
Registered
614 Posts
I can only hope that if I caught people doing that to a young child i'll have the strength to call the police and await their arrival before I act out my anger (yes I have training in 3 martial arts). The assault charge wouldn't be worth it.

I am the father of a 2 yr old girl, and couldn't imagine trying wrestling moves on her. She is still to fragile.

Steve

1 - 11 of 11 Posts