British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seachem flourite, ada soil, regular aquarium gravel. I bought the seachem flourite mixed with the ada soil from a member then tried to do a fancy design with the gravel. The loaches had other plans so they decorated themselves. Took it out as I'm going a different direction. Trade for Christmas moss, or weeping moss. If you have nothing and are just starting out you can have it for free

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Another mish mash substrate

White national geographic sand mixed with ada soil and a little bit of seachem flourite. Sifted for hours and can't get it all out. Will trade for Christmas moss or weeping moss. If you have nothing and are just starting out you can have it for free

It actually looked pretty cool with the loaches and plecos

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for fixing the thread. :) I'm hoping someone wants this soon. It would be a shame to throw it away.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Just an idea, but maybe you can pan it based off the same principle as panning for gold to remove atleast the aqua soil. Might be worth a try if you haven't already.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just an idea, but maybe you can pan it based off the same principle as panning for gold to remove atleast the aqua soil. Might be worth a try if you haven't already.
Great minds think a like lol. I did for 4 hours already. That's how I got the white sand out of the the other mish mash I have. My neighbors thought I was crazy lol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.