British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,
We decided to relocate the 210 reef in Richmond slightly and redo it as I was not happy with the original plumbing previously done some years ago. Hey, it is almost summer, time for a revamp! I will post photos over the next few days on the progress for those interested in this sort of set up. Some of the plumbing will stay the same but the rest must be Rastapussed!

Stay tuned.:D

Registered
cool can't wait to see the new set up.....

Registered
ha... I go to the Richmond store so often, I can probably look at the progress in person.

Registered
This is the way I like to enjoy salt water setups, its much less work. Can't wait to see the updates

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
Ironically the set up tends to be my favorite part. Spent some time on it today but those damn AG bulkheads drive me nuts. I am going to upgrade them while I am at it. They are so Mickey Mouse and I prefer threaded BH's. Spent most of the time today reinforcing the platform for safety sake. I think I will take it slow this time so people can see the progress and I am planning a large Vanuatu import very soon so I could plan it around that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts