British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was talking to one of the front end guys at the Richmond location today (sorry bro, i can't remember what your name is), he told me that you would be getting in some 3d backgrounds soon. I was just wondering when that might be and if i can get one to fit my 46 bowfront tank? 36" x 20 3/4"

Thanks
-Mike

·
Registered
780 Posts
did you ever find out....I'm looking for something kewl for my 46 Bow as well.....

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
how much is the 48" by 24" tanganyika rock background? i could cut that one down to fit...
They are $59.99, don't have the rock one now though, roots style right now. Brought them in to see them first, very thick and high quality so will be bringing in more on the next run from that manufacturer.

·
Registered
780 Posts
My tank measures 36" long and 20" high....I will contact ur store to see what you may have....saw someone's post with a really cool egyptian pyramids and such....I really like it but not the right size....:(

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
My tank measures 36" long and 20" high....I will contact ur store to see what you may have....saw someone's post with a really cool egyptian pyramids and such....I really like it but not the right size....:(
They would work, you would need two though and cut them down to size.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Guys, look at this website for 3d backgrounds. Very impressive! http://www.designsbynature.net/tag/background/

1 - 20 of 34 Posts