British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Due to lack of room I am putting my 125 gallon tank,stand and canopy up for sale .350 bucks takes all.Stand is home made as well as canopy.
Heck of a sweet footprint :D.
note stand and canopy are 48 inch wide ( was planning on getting longer tank. )
If you have room for a 30 deep tank this baby is sweet. I jusy do not have the room as my 180 doulble stacker pretty much fills the frontroom along with the other 3 tanks...:eek: Please some one....buy this puppy :rolleyes:.

if interested come by and look :cool:
bill

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
free bump for a great tank set up. I have seen this tank in person. It a very beautiful tank. Good Luck with the sale .

·
Registered
13 Posts
I love the footprint of this tank, if you had sold it months ago I would have bought it. I personally love tanks that are really wide; for aquascaping purposes you can have a very interesting look environment. I had a tank much like yours a number of decades ago in Chicago, loved the look the "depth" (width) added to the visual impact of the set up.

For territorial purposes, the fish seem to like it as well; there can be more defined territories and its fun to have fish that live in the back only, as well as your "front" fish.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's an awesome footprint. You had it custom made? The space I have for a tank is only 34" x 34" or so, or this tank would be mine. Great price.
Thanks...I like it for the same reason. This was a tank from the fish farm in Richmond. I built the stand and canopy to match the tank ...sort of :)
Really nice looking tank, Bill! Is it 30 inches high or 30 inches wide?
Maureen you got 3 guesses and the first 2 don't count :D good thing cause its 30 deep ..:).43 wide / long and 21 tall/high ....and would look great down stairs in your place.:D .

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
lol. If you come by and negotiate a place for it with my sons, I will take it! Too bad it's too wide to go on my long shelf. But it would fit where the tv is... We don't need a tv, do we?

Seriously, I will take a look. I think my MTS has reached a point here where nobody would be shocked if another one arrives. They think I'm in my dotage.

Maureen you got 3 guesses and the first 2 don't count :D good thing cause its 30 deep ..:).43 wide / long and 21 tall/high ....and would look great down stairs in your place.:D .

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nope ...no tv required.They can watch it on the net :D. Just think of all the storage under the stand ...maybe room for a small tank to boot :D.

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
ROTFL! Good point. And maybe the tv can go under the tank?

What do you use for filtration on a tank like this, by the way?

Nope ...no tv required.They can watch it on the net :D. Just think of all the storage under the stand ...maybe room for a small tank to boot :D.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks guys ....I hate to get rid of it :(...but just havent got the room and need the $ :D...
Here is a link to an add for it with more photos.....also the correct measurments this time :D

http://vancouver.kijiji.ca/c-pets-o...fish-tank-stand-and-canopy-W0QQAdIdZ205763330

Will knock a hundred bucks off to the first person that can take it off my hands by Thursday night . You wont find a deal like this once its gone.:)
bill

·
Registered
61 Posts
tank and stand and canopy

bad timing still trying to recover from the Olympics. Bills bills bills!!!!! If I had the money I would buy it.:(:( Bump for a good deal.
crazeycat

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Will you take $275? does it have a filter/heater?

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Will you take $275? does it have a filter/heater?
LOL ....skimmed the tread didn't you :D I am asking 250 for it now :D but yes I will take 275 :D but no filter but can toss in a heater and a coralight fixture that will need bulbs .
bill

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
For the life of me, I don't understand why this tank hasn't been scooped up by now! It's got a GREAT unique footprint for anyone that has the space/room - really showcases and highlights the fish. I love this tank and would take it in a heartbeat if I could.

Good luck with the sale, buddy.

Shelley

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.