British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm upgrading the lighting on my tank and am selling the following fixtures:

Coralife 48inch 4x65watt Freshwater Aqualight
Hagen Glo 48inch 2x54watt T5HO (has brown trim from Hagen Osaka aquarium kit)
R2 Moonlights (x2)

I've used this setup for a year on my 90 gallon planted tank and it's worked REALLY well. Bulbs are 8 months old.

You'll notice that I've attached the R2 moonlights to the Coralife fixture. This is because with the aquarium I have, there was no real good place to put them, I felt.

I'll even include two timers for free.

I've been told that the light I'm getting from my LFS is coming next week (it's coming from the States). So for the prospective buyer, if we can time it so we make the exchange on the same day as I pick up the new fixture, it won't effect my plants.

$235 takes the whole thing! Worth over $400!

I live in just outside of Sooke. If transportation is an issue, I might be able to help you out. If you're on the mainland, we can work something out as well.

Thanks for looking!
-Aaron

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You wouldn't happen to want to part out the R2 lights? I was about to order a pair of white ones for my new tank.
Ideally I'd like to sell the whole thing together, or at least pair the moonlights with one of the fixtures. If no one bites, I'll let you know :)

I've never seen 'white' moonlights before. These R2 lights are pretty amazing. Awesome colour and range.

·
Registered
8,717 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts