British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
EVERY Tuesday, we offer 50% off fish under $10!

If you're looking to stock your tank without totally breaking your bank account, Tuesday's a great day to come in and grab a big school of tetras, or anything else you need! Come in early to make sure the fish you want doesn't sell out! :) Feel free to call ahead and check 604-464-9770. Hope to see you there!

*This offer is for regular/non-member pricing, and only valid for fish under $10. Tuesdays only.​

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi there,

I will be making a stock list and posting it here tomorrow, and will be posting incoming fish as well :) Let me know if you are looking for something and I can let you know if we have it.

Kim

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
What happened to 50% off fish under 25$ now 10$ doesn't leave much to buy at petland lol not your fault you do a awesome job

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We have those sales only during flyer events. Next weekend on Sunday will be that sale :)

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It's Tuesday! TGIT! Lots of people in today so far, come by and grab some fish at 50% off!! :) We are pretty well stocked still!

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It's Tuesday! We have lots of XL neon, cardinal and rummynose tetra that are half price today. Lots of great schooling fish in stock!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Picked up three pea pufferfish today with my daughter. (50% off every Tuesday)
The staff member was great and i can tell definitely cares about the fish.

she made sure i have a big enough tank for the puffers and asked what other inhabitants are in there.

The aquariums are very well maintained at Petland and the fish area is clean.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks so much for coming in! And thank you for your compliments! We really appreciate it :) enjoy your puffers!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts